The Bandit kids meet the dragon!

Back from the nearly fiv month hiatus for this story and back into the fire. I'm back and ready to write for you guys that have been waiting and I hope this chapter was honestly worth the wait. Without any further ado, enjoy!

(A/n) - author talking

{Hi} - telepathic talking

'Hi' - character thoughts

The Bandit kids meet the dragon!

Previously...

"Hey Ddraig I forgot to ask, but why does it feel like every part of my body got a boost?" I asked before realizing my pun. "Heh, boost."

[ Please don't start making puns partner.] Ddraig sighed [ As for why it seems your body has got an upgrade, it is because your body is fully dragon. Aside from your human appearance, you no longer have any devil's blood or power inside of you. And Dragons have the best senses in the world, only really comparable to gods.]

"I see..." It was a bit to take in. But when you lived ( or used to) in a world where the supernatural is normal, I guess that's ok. But rivaling gods in terms of just using pure senses? Added to the fact that the boosted gear doubles my power every second, that's a real big change.

[ Also partner, I wanted to tell you that the boosted gear will be offline for maybe a week or two.] Ddraig told me, causing a slight panic before he continued. [ Never fear, your power as it stands is comparable to a high ultimate class. You should be fine, plus Ophis is with you.]

On one side there seemed a boy with purple hair, a cape, and in my opinion; looked like a fucking shota.

On the other side was a dragon woman... wait what? Ok, so the other fighter herself wasn't a dragon in human form, but rather looked like a mix between both. Golden eyes hardened like someone who was always on alert. Green scales covered parts of her hand and waist, she had a purple cape falling down the back of her armor. And she had a giant broadsword (A/n. I took a guess on that one.) pointed at the boy, who seemed to be out of breath.

"Granberia would like to explain?" A voice called from the sides. Walking towards us was a woman wearing clothing that revealed... a lot. She had tattoos over her body, long silver hair that reached to her legs, and golden eyes that stared directly at the dragon woman, or I guess her name is Granberia.

"Well Luka, my name is Issei." I said. The townspeople finally come out of their homes seeing that Granberia is gone. The woman that had commanded Granberia to leave stared at me, just watching... weird. "That your friend?" Looking towards the woman, who decided now was the perfect time to join us.

"Alice." The woman crossed her hands. She looked at me as if she was analyzing my every movement. " I'll give you props, not many can keep Granberia a stare down without pissing themselves. You're stronger than you seem." Wow she has an eye huh? I wonder if she has some type of magic or maybe something akin to seeing someone's strength.

"Issei... my... mate..." were the words I heard. Staring a little bit more at the dragon of infinity, I felt myself getting ready to completely fall asleep.

'We'll talk more in the morning, Ddraig. We still have a whole new world ahead of us and I'd rather have my partner fully awake and not half asleep.' I say chuckling at the snort I get back as a response.

"And as for you Ophis... I'll guess I'll give it one more go at this." I say covering us with the blanket. 'Who knows, maybe the Harem king dream is possible, but for now baby steps.' I thought before slowly falling asleep, hearing some strange noises from down the hall, but eh not my problem.