𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 41 : 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯

Начните с самого начала

Kendra hums, closing the lid of the polish, smiling at the freckled-girl, "Hm, yes?"

Usually, Kendra would just glare at any person daring to yell her name, but after hearing that she was my best friend, she sweared to me she wouldn't be rude.

Ellie pinched my cheek before nodding her head behind her. I frown, moving my head to see what or who she was nodding at.

She groaned, "It's your boyfriend, now get up and go." Grabbing my forearm, she pulls me up and pushes me to run along. My suspicions rise when I glance at her sitting on my place, the girls weirdly being attentive, listening to what she had to say.

I push any thoughts away, fixating my attention on Ezekiel, who pulled me into a long-awaited kiss.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Sweetheart, we're going now," Tommy called out from downstairs.

I take off my earphones, stopping my doodling, "Have fun!"

Hearing Maria's voice next, "If you need anything, just go to Joel!" I hum loudly enough for them to hear.

The sound of the door closing confirms that I can continue doodling in my diary, plugging my earphones back in my ears, the old radio blasting through my ears. My hands freely moved on the paper, creating any kind of shapes.

I lowly sing the song's lyrics, nodding my head, occasionally staring out my window at the villagers walking by. Time has passed and before I know it, it's dark outside.

Still drawing in my diary, I suddenly stop, frowning if I had hallucinated the sound of the door knob twisting. Silently, and slowly getting up from my desk chair, I tippy-toe to the hallway, finding everything in place.

Nothing suspicious..

But the sound of the door slowly opening made me tense up, my heart beginning to race. I hear the lights turn off downstairs.

Who could it possibly be? It must be someone I know.

Crouching on the stairs, I steadily take a step down, peeking my head over the stair railings. But nothing was there, did I seriously imagine the sound?

I slightly shivered when a gust of wind randomly comes into the room. Glancing around, I'm about to walk back into my room, but that was until I saw teeth.

Teeth.

I let out a whimper when I'm met with eyes staring right back at me. Trying to sprint back up the stairs, an invisible barrier pushes me closer and closer down.

Cold, weak hands grasp my wrist, "Ah..i've missed you, my darling.." That voice makes me freeze, it's a voice I haven't heard in a long...long time.

Getting used to the dark, my eyes widen when I trace the features of the man right in front of me, "Dad..?"

He nods, smiling kindly as his hand came up to caress my cheek, "Yes..it's me.. oh, how i've missed you.."

Now, if this happened 9 years ago, I would've believed that my father had returned from the dead and would've been overjoyed. But in this case, I was beyond terrified of the man before me, there was no way.