He is hesitated as he is bashful. That's natural though. Every guy dreams of being with her, but only a lucky few can live with her.

Yes. It was true that she has always been influencing the people around her because of her beauty.
People's eyes have always been on her. Be it those gazes filled with love or lust, whether the man is single or committed. Everyone is crazy about her.

But right here the man infront of her isn't like them. His principles, culture, values ​​and determination never allowed him to look at any stranger's woman in a wrong way.

And he never allowed his heart to think about anyone other than her. Be it her studies, her protection, her
mischief, her innocent face, her cute voice, her roshogula like cheeks, her lips....that that...peeked his with so much innocence that he couldn't believe that a kiss can feel so devoted.

Either way his heart has thought about only one woman. He felt happy, relieved. No. Not because they shared a kiss, a kind of. It is still wrong. But because even if anyone touched him like this, it was his Bondita. Not any other lady.

He must have felt violated, hate and so much if...if..any other lady had...But he don't now. Because it was her. He still hates him because of those nasty wet dreams he had in past few days. To see her in such raw forms in his dreams makes him feel like nauseated about himself. He hate himself. Now, he don't get those vulgar dreams and he is relieved much more.

He may not like this but it is true that he is relived that even in his nasty dreams he has not seen any other woman other than her. If it was some other lady in place of her then, he would have fall in one's own eyes.

It's not like that he is enjoying very much about those dreams. It is still very wrong of him. She's a pure soul and he isn't allowed to taint her sanity with his vulgar dreams.

"I want you to be present on my residence's gate at sharp 7 pm, Saturday evening" ordering she left with hurry giving him no chance to argue back.

--------------------------------------------------

"Okay, I am sorry, you both of you" she apologized as her friends were upset of she befriending with Steve.

"You didn't even considered it necessary to tell us. How would you feel if you get to know your friend's secret from an outsider?" Ally yammered while staring towards Steve.

He was sitting with Bondita today while Ally and Scarlett were sitting together on the seats behind theirs. Steve frowned, offended of being called out as an outsider.

"I swear Ally, there was no secret and we became friends just yesterday. I was about to inform you today but" Bondita stared towards Steve with accusing eyes and groaned with frustration "before that he came and made a special announcement to the whole class".

"Am I at fault to express my excitement to the whole class?" Steve retorted back. Huh! Everyone was behaving rude with him. Blaming and Scolding him. He is sure that those so called topper boys of his class must be making fun of him.

And why not so. They always do it like this. They tease him, humiliate him and do ragging. Just because he is weak in studies and they are toppers.
Maybe that's why he stopped studying and started living alone in his own false world where he is the most amazing. Alone, because his bestie shifted to another school last year. So, he was now left with no one just him and loneliness.

"Do you still have any doubt about it?" Ally taunted him.

See. Again someone insulted him. That's why he stopped caring about anything.