Wet dream or nightmare?

'He pulled her against him and kissed her. Their lips clung together softly at first, then with more urgency. She tasted like roshogula and everything he’d ever craved. 

She sighed against his lips and moaned his name, and she could feel his smile. Her hands moved into his hair, that send chill throughout  his spines. He kissed her harder. His hand cupped her cheek, and the gentle touch on her skin as she felt the heat of his mouth had her nerve endings on fire.

His hand travelled towards her waist and gently touched her there which somewhat felt like cotton to him.

"Ammm.....you..are..... soft everywhere" he hushed still keeping his lips in contact with hers while huffing in between.

The complement's impact was so much on her that it made her eyelashes to cast down with a shy smile. He too blushed after witnessing  his shy Bondita.

"I like this" he hushed seductively in her ear while licking it gently.'

He didn't realized when he fell asleep while lying next to her.He felt as if he had found peace for a moment.

It was 3'o clock when Bondita stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and felt someone holding her in his arms.

She recognized whose arms she was in, without even looking towards him. She could smell him, his strong musk perfume.

Even in her unconscious state, if she can sleep with anyone so comfortably, then obviously it must be her Sakha Babu. He is her Solace babu, Sukoon babu.

She closed her eyes for a while so she could soak in the moment, feel it to her heart's content. Who knows whether he will talk to her the next morning or not? He has serious mood swings and that too without getting on periods. She chuckled on her thought.

Why would her Sakha babu will get on periods? He is not a girl like her. He don't have vagi...Oops. While thinking, she thought too far ahead.

Embarrassing, it is for her to think about him like that. But still, if she had thought about it so much then the thing to think about is that how does his private part looks like.

Her sub conscious teenage mind again started playing with her.
And she was drowning in this new and scary but excited pond of desires. The teenage desires.

'Ooho!! Stop Bondita. You are so dirty. What are you thinking about all this?' groaning she controlled herself while feeling ashamed on herself.

How can she even think about it? It's  a Sin. A good girl like her should not think about it. And why the hell she was feeling good about it all? This is so bad of her. She is sinner. She deserves punishment. What if her Sakha babu got to know about her fantasy? He will surely scold her. And why not? She has done wrong.

She got down from the bed immersed in these thoughts. "I have to use bathroom" she mumbled. Yes, she needs to fresh her mind and all these awkward things happening with her.

At first, she don't know in what hurry she expressed her love to him. On top of that, her Sakha babu is not talking to her since last 3 days.
And now, this new spectacle has arisen with her. These strange thoughts that are making her excited.

Disgusting. She is a disgusting person.

Standing up, she once looked at the sleeping figure of her Sakha babu from head to toe in guilt and wondered what she was thinking about him a few minutes ago. He was looking cute while sleeping.

It seemed as if he was sleeping peacefully after many days. His audible snores were depicting it clearly.

"I am sorry Sakha babu that I...." she started but her words halted when her vision focused at one particular spot. The place where her Sakha babu was sleeping was wet. A little bit, but it was.

Forever Heaven On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara