ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

Start from the beginning

"Well, of course, my dear. I don't know how many times I've seen you make it. And I figured after yesterday you needed this," he says, kisses my forehead, and takes the seat across from me. We enjoyed the silence for about 30 minutes and then suddenly the wall of the hotel blew up.

What the Hell...It's barely 9 in the morning

We both looked up to see some ship with a laser. "Show yourself Alassssstor and Siiiiiiren! Come and face--," He stops when he doesn't see us with the group below, the snake demon then looks up and notices us on the balcony. "Oh there you two are--face my wrath," he hisses and I narrow my eyes. I have bad memory when it comes to insignificant things so I don't know who the fuck this dude is.

Alastor puts his mug down to answer the snake "Who are you?" He asks. "Who am I? Who am I—?" I cut him off. "Yess we want to know who you are can you answer please it's too early in the morning," I say with a huff. He glared at me and continued with his speech. "I am the great Sssssir Pentiousssss!" He says and I tilt my head in confusion. "Inventor, architect of destruction, and villain extraordinaire!" I continue to sip my coffee. Now I know that's a fucking lie.

Alastor and I rolled our eyes and teleported down to where everyone was watching. Niffy climbs on Alastor's back. "Ooooh, he's a bad boy," Niffty says with a crazed grin making me laugh. "Trust me darling he's anything but that," I say and pat her head. "Exactly! Because if it was true, you'd think we'd have heard of you," Alastor says, handing Niffty to me, who climbs onto my back.

"I literally attacked you last week," the snake says with a glare. Did he really? Where was I? Meh I really don't care at this point. I sip my coffee. "We've done battle like...20 times," Sir Pentious says. "Well, you must have been bad if we don't remember you," I say casually. "Silence! Now cower! For when I slay you the all mighty Vee's will finally acknowledge me as their equal," he says proudly.

What the fuck is he serious...The only important Vee is Velevette the other two can jump off a fucking cliff or drown in hellfire

Niffty then jumps on Alastors back. "Oooooh--wait who are the Vees?" Niffty asks. "Oh nobody important," Alastor says, pulling me closer and kissing my mark making me moan softly.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, peeping on your neighbors has never been more stylish! VoxTek! Trust us with your money!" A crowd of demons were watching the advertisement and immediately ran into the store to buy the new product.

"This week's episode of "Yeah I fucked your sister, so what?" is brought to you by VoxTex. Trust us with your entertainment!" The announcer says.

A demon surrounded by big and small TVs shows people buying his products with crazed looks and laughs. "Now that's good television," He says and then gets a phone call on his face. He transfers the call to the screen in front of him and answers. "Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?" He says with a grin.

"Oh, cut the shit Vox! I need you up here now!" She demands and in the background, you can hear things being thrown, blood being splattered, and screams of horror. "Whatever could be the problem my dear?" He asks and takes a sip of his tea. "Your little boy toy is wrecking my department, while I'm trying to put together a show and--!" Vel was cut off by someone throwing her favorite heart-shaped couch.

"Just get your fucking ass down here! NOW! Damn it, Valentino!" Velvette screams in irritation ending the call. Vox's smile drops and he groans in frustration. "Oh God. Here I go, Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val! Hey, hey, hey. Fuck my life," Vox says fixing his bow tie, and heads upstairs, only to be blocked by news reporters that want to question him.