Pursuit, the Runaway Skebows!

Start from the beginning

Gotcha Gotcha Door o akete kadai o clear shite kō
(showing Demons punch the screen and it change to Over Demons flies through the sky and it change Juuga jumps and kick at the screen the and it change to Chimera lands as the rocks pop out behind him and it change to Buffa slash the screen with his Zombie Breaker and it change to PunkJack performing an uppercut with the Monster Gloves)

Kiseki no power wa Mystery chigai koso kagaku hannō
(showing Gotchard Appareskebow with the Gotchartornado and it change to Gotchard Antwrestler smashing the ground and it change to Gotchard Needlehawk flying and it change to Gotchard Goldmechanichor using the wheel cannons and fire and it change to Gotchard Lightingjungle using the electric whips)

Gotcha Gotcha Kasaneaeba Negai wa motto Growing Up
(showing Valvarad and he use the Valvarusher and slash the screen and it change to Valvarad Gutsshovel Custom and it smash the ground and it change to Valvarad Gekiocopter Custom and flies to the sky and shoot at the screen and it change to Gotchard riding on Golddash and jumps as explosion appears behind him)

Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Gotcha & Go Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Kimi to boku no CHEMY×STORY
(showing Gotchard main six forms and Valvarad before showing Gotchard in the black background before it change to a sky scenery with Gotchard and the other Reiwa Riders with Valavarad)

Episode 2: Pursuit, the Runaway Skebows!

-at Alchemy Cafe Ichinose-

Hopper1: Hopper! Hopper!

Yukino: So that's Hopper1 that Hikigaya is talking about.

Yui: He's kinda cute.

Hiroya: He's the only Chemy that was created by Shin-nii-san.

Saki (Proseka): The others would be shocked about this!

???: Excuse me.

Minako: Welcome.

Hiroya: Nino.

Nino: What? Not surprised to see me, Ichinose?

Hiroya: Not at all. Your sisters are not coming?

Nino: They're busy. And I heard from Uesugi. Were you there?

Hiroya: Yeah, I was fighting the kaijin.

Nino: I find it hard to believe. It's been 10 years since we last seen a Kamen Rider! That stuff is a legend!

Hiroya: Y-Yeah...

Hopper1: Hopper?

Saki (Proseka): I know right! I even tell Hona-chan and Shiho-chan, they think it's a legend! But this Hopper Rider, he beat that monster in an instant!

Yui: Yeah, even the others didn't believe it at first. But, Hikky was with you.

Saki (Proseka): Yeah! Icchan was with you, and she believe you're a Kamen Rider!

Hiroya: If they don't believe that I'm a Kamen Rider, then so be it, unless, that kaijin appears again.

-at the skate park-

Saki (Proseka): sigh After all I brag about Hiroya-kun being a rider, none of you aside Icchan, believed me.

Shiho: As I said, Kamen Rider are old news, even if Ichika and your brother sees him fight, it's a legend, besides, it's been 10 years.