Chapter 15. Fluffy kisses

Preee write cuz I don't got time for shiiii, also I feel bad for the abuse one soooo

LIAM'S POV:

I walked around the school looking for my next class, this was a class with Blake, my lover. I walked into an empty classroom and saw that Blake was already seated with his leg to his chest and his phone on the desk, he was minding his own business. I sat next to him at the back of the classroom

"Hey Blakie" I saw while resting my head onto my shoulder and looking at what his was looking on his phone, he was just watching TikTok.

"Hey love"

His turned his head over to look at mine, I lifted my head up from his shoulders and looked at his confused. He gave me a small peck on the tip of my nose and softly kissed my lips, I've always loved when he kissed me in public. He smiled and looked back at his phone leaving me a smiling mess. I laid my head back down onto his shoulder and closed my eyes to rest them, class didn't start til another 5 minutes so I could take a mini nap before it started.

Most people knew that we were dating but we didn't show it too much during school but we showed it. I love bake he's so nice and loving, he bought me gifts and made them too, he was really caring but he also has his bad days.

"Hey Liam class is going to start in like 1 minute, I think you should wake up since you don't wanna fail" Blake said

"Mmmm, but I'm-" I was rudely interrupted by Blake saying

"Nuh uh, come on wake uppp!"

"Fine" I pouted

I removed my head from his shoulders and brought my knees to my chest and buried my head into my chest and knees. I was really tired, I rarely got sleep that night because of some loud noises the neighbors had last night.

They were throwing a big party to celebrate their parents coming back. I was about to get some sleep but then I heard the classroom door close and kids started to get silent, the bell also rang. I lifted my head up and looked at the teacher, some kids were looking at her while some weren't.

"So class today we're going to do the physical exam, there's 20 questions, I really hope you guys all understood what we were talking about the past weeks and I hope y'all all studied for this, is it not going to be easy!"

I finished the test in 30 minutes, surprisingly it was really easy, easier than she made it sound. I got on my phone while I waited til the 20 minutes were up. I heard the teacher announce,

"Alright class turn your papers into the front if you already haven't, if you didn't finish then finish at home or don't, you'll just get an F"

I already turned my paper in so I don't need to worry.

Lunch time rolled around and I was walking to the library to check out books or just read, some times I wanna eat and some times I don't, but I never force my body to not eat. Usually when I don't eat I head to the library or finish work in the computer lab, of course I tell Blake where am at just in case he wants to meet me; usually he always comes to be with me.

I texted Blake 'hey ml, I'm going to be in the library if you want to join me, I'll be on the dark red couch' I texted almost immediately after I said that he replied. 'Of course! I'm just gunna ask a teacher a question about my extra credit then I'll be on my way<3' Blake texted.

I turned off my phone and looked up to find the library, I've always enjoyed reading but I only read when alone, never really in public. I sat down on the blood red couch and pulled out a book from my backpack I opened the book to where my book cover was and started reading.

I felt a tap on my left shoulder and lifted my head from the book to look up, and it was Blake. He looked pretty tired enough to where he fall asleep in any environment. He's hair was ruffled up, he's eyes looked heavy, and he backpack was hanging low from his shoulder. He didn't look bad he just looked really tired and could use a nap, I scooted and patted a spot next to me, he took the opportunity and sat down.

He looked at me then my eyes then at my lips, he gave me a warm fluffy kiss then pulled away, he gave me a soft smile and laid his head onto my shoulders and quickly fell asleep. His head ended up falling and onto my lap I didn't care though, I love when he a loving boyfriend

(author note- STOPPP THIS IS WEIRDDD -end of note)

End of day

I plopped onto my bed and Blake got on top of me and laid down, he buried his head in my neck and I felt his hot breath brushing my neck.

"Liam" Blake said

"Mhm?" I was on my phone scrolling on twitter trying to find something to entrain my boredom.

"Kiss." He demanded

"What?"

"Give me a kiss" he demanded again

"Hmm" I turned off my phone and placed it to the side, I think I found my entrainment for now

"Please?"

"Ok fine, only because you said please" I placed a small kiss on his cheek and was about to grabbed my phone again until Blake grabbed it and chucked it off the bed.

"no"

"BLAKE, What if it broke!?" I was about to get up and go see if it was cracked but he pushed me back down

"I'll buy you a new one, easy!" Blake said calmly
"Now pay attention to me!!"

"Okay fine"

He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and two on both of my cheeks, he proceeded to lay his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist and gently rubbing my back.

"Is that all you wanted?" I blankly asked

"Yes now goodnight" he said while shutting his eyes

"Really all that for a kiss?"

"Mhm now if you don't mind me, goodnight"

"Whatever" I wrapped my arms around Blake and patted his back slowly while resting my eyes and falling asleep too.

Guyysss...I know I know I've been gone for almost a while month but likeee, sorry😭 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!💗💗

Words: 1130