Chapter 1. how we meant

Liam is the one who get's bullied and Blake is the bully

Liam's pov
Me and Blake we best buddies and we would do everything together. We would laugh at everything together, play together, run to school together. After all we were best friends since we were 2. But of course, nothing stays the same and when we got to high school. Things changed for the worst too. I really don't know what came over him but when we got to high school he started picking on me and throw stuff in my locker and just plain out bully me. Now I'm a good looking guy, like I'm not a nerd. I have black wavy perfect hair with some  highlights, dark brown eyes, medium but light skin, and I wore glasses sometimes, so I wasn't picked on for my looks. I was furious at this and I started hating on him, big time too. So we just hate each other so much now and we can't bare to look at each other. When I look at him it gives me this weird icky mad feeling, I hate it. I hate him.

As I was putting my stuff in my looker and about to head to class I got shoved to the wall, "Well would you look who it is? The lame old loser" Blake was just laughing but I was honestly pretty upset, I just wanted to get to class "listen Blake just leave me alone, I'm really not in the mood for this bulls-t right now." I really wasn't "Awh how cute, the little loser trying to be tough, how cute." Blake poured water on my head and threw the bottle at me "how pathetic" I was fuming but I let it go and shook my head. Thankfully the bottle was practically empty so not much was poured on to me.

I haven't even done anything to make him mad, I don't know why he started bullying me for no reason. And it used to just be me and him, but now he hangs out with this group of 4 people It's ridiculous. The bell rung and I remembered I had to go to class with him. Honestly is my worst class. Well I have 3 least favorite classes, can you guess why? Cause he's in them and in one class he sits next to me which really bothers me. I've never felt so hurt but sad at the same time. I get to class and I sit down this is my first class with him and I am in 3 period of the day. I was so tired today but it makes sense since I went to sleep at 4:37 am. I felt like some people were looking but I shrugged it off

TIME SKIPPED TO THE END IF THE DAY SINCE I AIN'T WRITING

My family recently went on a business trip for two months, so I was home alone and no one could pick me up so I was walking to school now. It wasn't that bad actually it was pretty calm but with my luck I hear someone running towards me saying my name, guess who it was? Blake. I just pretended I didn't hear nor see him, "LIAM, STOP IGNORING ME I REALLY TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Finally I stop pretending and looked at him "what do you want Blake, I've had enough of you for today" he starts walking and comes closer "I just needed to tell you how pathetic you, how fat you like you probably you weight 200 pounds I mean look at that belly, loser." Blake walks off leaving lost in my thoughts "am I really that fat?" I thought to myself. I look down at my belly felling really negatively but I try to shrug it off for now..

WORDS: 644