Kronos is stupid. Change my mind.

Start from the beginning

Line break sponsored by Hermes listing all of Poseidon's nicknames for fun

(idea from I_Like_Villains_ i think)

Unlike most of Percy's vapor travels, this one was especially difficult. He felt like his mind was shredded in a paper shredder, then knit together, smashed by Leo's sledgehammer, and then put into a blender. Nausea crept up his throat, making him feel sick to his stomach. His eyes burned like literal hell, and all his energy got sucked out of his bones.

In other words, it was horrible.

When the light of Olympus hit his eyes, even through his eyelids, it felt like his brain was split into two.

They landed in the middle of the throne room, where the other ten Olympians were standing, looking thoroughly shaken.

"Poseidon!" Hestia and Athena cried at the same time, rushing forward.

"Hermes!" Apollo and Dionysus shouted in unison.

"Percy!" Hades caught Percy by the shoulders as he fell forward. "Di immortales, are you ok?"

"Ye—"

"Apollo! Get over here, you idiot!" Hades waved his hand at the sun god. "Percy needs help!" Apollo ran to Percy, dragging Hermes along with him.

"What's wrong? Do you need ambrosia? Nectar? A poem? What do you need?" He checked Percy's forehead and recoiled at the heat.

"I'm fine." He grumbled. "I just need some nectar and it'll be fine. What happened to Typhon?"

"Tartarus made him retreat back into Tartarus." Hades paused. "That was certainly a sight, seeing him tell off his own son." Percy laughed weakly.

"You're overheating." Apollo checked his satchel and pulled out a bottle of water. "You're obviously not ok. Just stop complaining and let me take care of you for once." Percy sighed.

"This is absolutely unnecessary." He whined, but his voice sounded strained. "I don't need it. Just give me some goddam ambrosia and let's get it over with."

"Shh. I need to concentrate." Apollo placed a finger on his lips, muttering some words that sounded like something a toddler would say. Percy mouthed 'help' at Hermes. He just shrugged, looking quite entertained at the situation.

"Fuck you." Percy muttered as his eyelids got heavy. His mind swirled with thoughts, but everything seemed to shut down as black crawled at the edges of his vision, and he finally let himself get pulled into Morpheus' realm.

line break

"He fell asleep." Hades noted. Apollo rolled his eyes.

"Nah, really? I thought he was dead." Hermes scoffed as Apollo trickled some water down Percy's throat carefully. Hades huffed.

"No need to quote Shakespeare, Flying Shoes." He lifted up Percy bridal-style. "You're not The-Sun-Is-Shining-Yay." Hermes sighed.

"It was Apollo's idea to make Shakespeare say that. Me personally I wanted a very sassy soldier to say it." He glanced over where Poseidon was staring at his son with sorrow.

"Now it's your turn, cuz." Apollo grabbed Hermes by the shoulders and started examining him for any injuries.

"No! I don't wanna!" Hermes yelped, scurrying away. Hades facepalmed as the two children-like gods bickered and fought.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." He muttered as he shadow-traveled down to the Underworld, where Persephone would take care of Percy. Before he disappeared, however, he caught sight of his Coral Faced brother looking at his son in his arms with remorse.

Hey guys! Can't believe the story's almost over, right?

Tanks so much for all of your support, votes, and comments <3 it really makes my day so much better

This chapter is dedicated to thenamesbrae

Fly high, my sweet angel <3

We'll miss you <3