CHAPTER 3: WAY TO JAPAN!

"And how are we supposed to travel to Japan without plane tickets?" Jost said

He answered: " There's an event coming soon, a free ship will come take kids from all the world who want to become a ninja or a samurai, it's called "Follow Your Dream And Fight For Japan .""

Josh thought the idea was cool and he wanted to travel as soon as possible, and at night he packed up his clothes without anyone knowing and went to that ship while his friend Greg was waiting for him there.

While on their trip to Japan, there was at the ship katanas, shurikens, and chokutos! Josh felt like he was on cloud nine.

All his favourite character's weapons were there!

He took a chokuto, and Greg took a katana, and they were both having fun and practising how to become ninjas as they always wished!

The captain conning the ship watched how talented Josh was, and he noticed that his moves were the same as sasuke's moves.

He kept watching him smiling and then asked: " Hey kid, do you watch Naruto series?" Josh replied : " Sasukeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

The captain laughed and said: "I noticed that from your moves, you're so talented, kid."

Josh was so happy to hear this and thanked the captain. 30 minutes passed, and he was still watching them, and none of the boys got tired or bored.

The captain asked: " What's your name, boy? You know, when I was your age, my favourite character was sasuke, and I always wanted to become like him, but my parents killed my dream and I had no other choice but work in driving ships and boats."

Josh was surprised that he found someone like him and asked:" Why did you listen to them?"

The captain smiled and said: " Hey kid, if I had the opportunity that you had now, I would've ran from the house and threw myself here!!! Good job, boy ! Always follow your dreams!"