CHAPTER 8: THIS PLACE IS A MAZE, SHE COMPLAINS

Josh's parents bought tickets for the plane ride to Japan.

After a day, it's time for them to travel, and the mom can't stop thinking of her child.

Many thoughts were running in her mind, and she started questioning herself:

" Have I done anything wrong to my son? Why did he leave me? Am I a bad mother..." The situation became so confusing and complicated then.

Her husband said: " It's been so long for his disappearance. Do you think now he wants to see us? What's the matter of everything he did? Ever since he was with us, we took care of him all the time."

The mom was so silent and didn't say anything. A mixture of colourful emotions both of them had. Mad, anxious, sad, lost, stressed.

Then the mother said angrily: " Don't hurt your head with those thoughts. We'll understand from him when we reach to Japan." The father agreed, and they both slept.

3 days passed, and they reached Japan.

" This place is a maze." The mother complained. And how are they supposed to find their son now? What's the plan?

The father said: " I'll go rent a house while you try to understand where you can find Josh. Ask some people here they're supposed to understand English in Tokyo.