For The Light of The Seven

Start from the beginning

Ahsokas celebration.

Ahsoka is enjoying herself amongst the people. She danced with Elaena, Cregan, Aemond, and some of the children. Aemond was holding on for the announcement of their betrothal while enjoying the view of his star talking with a few orphans. He joins her, eventually taking in how beautiful she looks in the light of the full moon.

Aemond: Is tonight everything you wished for my Blue Star?
Ahsoka: That and more. I've been looking forward to this night.
Aemond: As have I. I have a gift for you.
Ahsoka: Do share. *laughs*

Aemond pulled out a light blue box that held Ahsokas necklace inside. She took it and said thank you before even opening it. "Thank me after you've seen it." He says with a laugh. She sees the silver seahorse and is filled with emotion. She looks to him with a smile and wraps her arms around his neck. He takes the pendant and clasps it around her neck.

Ahsoka: It's beautiful. I love it. Thank you so much.
Aemond: You deserve everything good in this world. And I will give you just that.
Ahsoka: You make my heart sing.
Aemond: Speaking of...

Aemond took her hand and led her to the middle of the crowd so she could show off her power. She was given a chair and sang out the most beautiful melodies. Making it rain lightly. Everyone in wonder and some taking to dancing in the rain. Aemond admired Ahsokas eyes as she sang. Glowing bright like a thousand amethysts in the sun. Viserys watched with happiness in his heart the love the two shared. Otto disdained it in the other hand. Growing uncomfortable at the Princesses use of her unnatural magic. Viserys stood to get everyone attention.

Viserys: People of Kings Landing I have an announcement to make. Over the years, there has been much to be grateful for. My granddaughter brought back to me from the cluches of the Stranger. Gifted with extraordinary power. And now... I am even more grateful to announce. My son Aemond Targaryen and my granddaughter Ahsoka Velaryon are to be wed when they both come of age.

Everyone cheered at the announcement of an impending wedding turning to the couple as they embraced in a kiss. It's not normal for betrothaled to act this way in public, but Aemond nor Ahsoka cares. They stand surrounded by people met with love and cheers. Until they weren't. Ahsoka got a chill up her spine, and Aemond looked to her with worry while she began to scan her surroundings. Then she looked to the roof of a building to see an archer. She pushes Aemond out of the way and then catches the arrow in her hand. She ignites the arrow in a blue flame and throws it back where it was shot. The arrow hit the man and engulfed him in blue fire. Gasps and screams heard immediately. As well as a shout from behind. "FOR THE LIGHT OF THE SEVEN!"

Ahsoka grabs the sword off Aemonds hip and slays the man who tried to kill her. That wasn't all. Ahsoka looked up to see men coming through the crowd as everyone ran. She gave Aemond back his sword and told him to save everyone he could. After shoving Aemond away, Ahsokas eyes turned bright. She shot the first man closest to her with a lightning bolt from her hands. The sounds of swords clanging and screams makes Ahsoka worry for the people she had put in danger. The men, women, and children who gathered to celebrate the Princess. They were now in danger. She's surrounded by men with swords. All with seven pointed stars on their chests. Aemond is desperately trying to get to his betrothed after securing his family. Especially his mother and sister. Viserys couldn't move since he was being held down and shielded by guards. "AHSOKA!" The King yells. Worried for his granddaughters life. That's when the wind picks up. But it's not coming from the sky it's coming from the ground. Everyone, including the Hand and the royal family, looked up to see a giant tornado standing in place where the Princess once stood. They looked to see Ahsoka floating in the middle of the tornado. Lightning bolts shoot from the twister and hit the soldiers. As more men charge the tornadoes trying to shoot arrows into it, Ahsoka, who is spinning at the center of the tornado, now drops to the ground landing on her feet. She takes a deep breath and lets out a scream. The same scream she used to kill the cut throats the night her father was almost murdered. It was a dangerous tool, her voice. She could specifically target those who meant to do harm, and all those religious soldiers dropped to their knees screaming. Trying to block out the sound but eventually dying in their tracks. Everyone moved slowly. Observing what Ahsoka had done. Most were thankful and cheered. Some were fearful and thought she was to blame for the attack.

The council has an emergency meeting regarding the attack. Otto can't help but give Larys a dirty look. This was what he had planned? The Faith of The Seven mostly resided in Oldtown. The seat of House Hightower. Otto grew worried as the king made threats towards the religion. He felt he could get this under control until Aemond and Ahsoka walked in the room unannounced and unexpected. Along with her two now sworn protectors behind her.

Ahsoka: So... The faith finally made their move on me.
Viserys: Finally?
Ahsoka: I've received threats over the years. Stating that I was an abomination and that I would be burned at the stake as all "Witches" should.
Viserys: I will wipe out the faith!
Otto: Let us not jump to conclusions, my king. we don't know if they were sent by the faith or if they are just a few random men with anger in their souls.
Aemond: They tried to kill her!
Otto: But they didn't.
Ahsoka: Because they failed to do so. I am not concerned about me. I am concerned for the people. To be present during such an attack.
Commander of the Watch: We've assessed the damage. Minor injuries to those who attempted to defend you. The people fought ferociously.
Ahsoka: Some of the common people tried to fight off the faith. To protect me?
Commander: Your reach to the people doesn't do unnoticed or unrewarded.

Ottos' jaw clenched at this. The fear he had hoped to insight was replaced by courage and love. The people loved her. There's no denying that now. Otto didn't "The Princess of The People." As a threat to his plans before. But he did now. If the commoners had a choice. They chose Ahsoka to be queen, and Otto knew that. After some more conversation about what to do, he announced. "I shall write home to Oldtown and figure out what's happening." Ahsoka looked him in the eye and knew he wouldn't do anything unless he had to. She leaned over the table past her grandfather towards the hand.

Ahsoka: My lord. You have a week.
Otto: Princess- *interrupted*
Ahsoka: There has been a threat to not only my life. But towards my family. We all know the faith in the past has tried to rise up against House Targaryen.
Otto: I will find out who's behind this.

Ahsoka stood straight, eyeing the man. She saw a bead of sweat drop down the side of his face before continuing.

"If I don't learn anything new within the coming week. I will fly Trigon to Oldtown." This made Otto stand suddenly and clench his jaw and fists. Aemond grabbed the hilt of his sword at the sudden movements of his grandfather. Earning a shocked look from Alicent and Otto both. They now knew how far Aemond was willing to go for Ahsoka. Ahsoka moved closer to Otto before continuing, not breaking eye contact. Her eyes are now glowing again, and lightning cracks outside the window. (In echoing voice) "If it is a Witch they want. Then it is a Witch they shall get."

xJadisT