Chapter 3: Meetings Pt. 1

Vote, Comment, & Fan! : )

Vinny

I groan slowly opening my eyes as I wake up. I glance at the clock to see it's going on eleven o'clock in the morning. My bella stirs moving closer to my body so her head is in the crook of my neck. I can't help but let my eye roam her naked frame under the covers. Last night quickly comes back to my mind. I had to teach her a lesson about making me jealous. It's not an emotion I like to feel, and she knows this. I'd love nothing more than to stay in bed all day with my bella, but I have a business meeting in about an hour. I move my hand down to her plump ass rubbing on it causing her to moan in her sleep.

"Bella" I whisper. She groans snuggling into me more causing me to chuckle. Damn she's fucking adorable. I sink my middle finger into her entrance and of course she's already wet. "Bella, I have to get up."

She groans as I move my finger in and out of her. "No."

I chuckle, "yes."

She pulls her head back a little looking up at me through half open eyes. "You're so annoying."

I lean down kissing her lips softly, "love you too."

She moves so she's on my chest and lies back down, "no."

I can't help my chuckle; this girl is beyond spoiled. "I have an important meeting bella."

I flip us so she's on her back, but she just wraps her arms and legs around my body tightly. Fine she wants to play, I'll play. I lean down kissing my mark on the left side of her neck causing her to moan. I take her moment of weakness to slam into her and I watch in satisfaction as her eyes shoot open.

"You don't play fair" she complains.

I smirk pulling out before slamming right back into her. I glance at the clock again. I have to make this quick. I unwrap her legs from my waist putting them on my shoulders and pulling her down closer to me as I thrust into her deep and fast.

"Fuck!" she hisses.

Between this position and, our favorite of, doggy style she cums quicker and I need that since she won't let me leave. She leans up sucking on my soft spot causing me to hiss. "C'mon cum for me bella."

"Fuck! Fuck you!"

I smile leaning down kissing her deeply lifting her hips off the bed a little letting me hit her spot. She bites my tongue and I feel her clenching around me. I suck on my mark pushing her over the edge screaming my name. I place a soft kiss on her lips pulling out.

"I hate you" she whispers dozing back off.

I laugh getting out the bed. Any other man would be pissed about not cuming, but I know that it takes me a lot more time than I have available to get to that point. Once I'm done in the restroom I get dressed quickly in a dark suit before deciding to avoid the traffic by just transporting to my meeting.

"Mr. Yoshi" I say walking into the room with a grin.

He and his men stand up in greeting, "wonderful for you show up Vincent."

"There were more pressing matters to attend to" I smirk, "let's begin."

I take a seat across from him glancing around at the room again. I'm hopeful that this meeting won't end in bloodshed, though it'd prove to be an interesting morning. Old friends or not.

**                                                        **                                            **

I walk into the house going straight to the family room. My bella told me that she'd be here after she cursed me out for how I left her this morning. If my job doesn't keep me entertained my bella sure does. I'm not really surprised that she's here. Everyone is usually here. If I were my son, I would've changed the code by now, but my daughter has him wrapped around her little finger and would probably kill him for the move.