"You said you love me. Don't you love me? Make me yours. Completely. In every manner" she pleaded, tears glistening in her eyes.

Adhiraj reached out, grasping her hand and pulling her towards him with a sudden force, causing her to fall on top of him. Tenderly, he kissed away her tears, his voice low and husky as he spoke, "Think again. Once I start, you won't be able to stop me."

"I can't wait anymore, Jaan. Kiss me please" Annahita confessed, her lips seeking his once again. Before she could retreat, Adhiraj captured her neck, pulling her closer and kissing her with an intensity that left them both breathless.

As Adhiraj and Annahita embraced on the bed, their bodies entwined in a tender dance of desire and affection. Adhiraj gazed into Annahita's eyes, seeing the depth of her love reflected back at him. With each touch and caress, they communicated their longing, their souls intertwining in a silent symphony of passion.

Their kisses were gentle yet fervent, each one a testament to the depth of their connection. Adhiraj's hands traced the curves of Annahita's body, memorizing every contour, every inch of her skin. Annahita responded in kind, her fingertips trailing fire along Adhiraj's skin, igniting a flame that burned brightly between them.

Adhiraj flipped Annahita under him and started giving kisses on her neck and collarbone. He slowly slid her saree from the shoulder to get better access. Annahita's breathing became ragged and fast due to his passion.

He slowly opened her blouse and threw it away somewhere in the room without breaking their eye contact. He asked her permission to see her completely and she nodded.

He lowered his gaze to look at her chest and was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. He gulped and slowly touched her mounds, teasing her, eliciting moans from her. He couldn't control himself and took one in his mouth while massaging the other one with his hand.Lost in a haze of pleasure, Annahita moaned unabashedly, her body arching towards Adhiraj's touch. Sensing her growing arousal, he continued his ministrations, each touch sending waves of ecstasy crashing over them.
After some time, he released her and said, "You taste so delicious, Jaan."

Annahita felt shy at his comment and hid her face on his chest. Adhiraj chuckled at her antics, his chest rumbling with laughter.

Adhiraj discarded his clothes and then hers, leaving her in nothing but her panties. She felt shy and tried to hide her body, but he held her hand above her head and warned her with his eyes not to hide anything from him.

He released her hand and began kissing her stomach, moving closer to her panties, then slid them down, leaving her completely exposed.

"Let me touch you just once, Jaana" Adhiraj pleaded.

"Beg me" Annahita replied, raising her eyebrows at him.

He tucked her hair strands that had fallen on her face, kissed her lips, and said, "Please, Jaana, just once. I crave you and can't resist anymore."

Blushing at his confession, Annahita nodded in agreement. Adhiraj kissed her again passionately, then moved downwards, peppering kisses on her chest, stomach, and inner thighs.

"I'm madly in love with you, Jaana" Adhiraj whispered, kissing her folds, eliciting a moan from her.

"You smell so sweet and delicious" he added in his seductive voice, diving in to kiss her folds and massage them with his fingers.

Annahita became a moaning mess, clutching his hair in her fists. "Ah, slow down" she pleaded, but he didn't stop, increasing his pace.

Unable to control herself, Annahita soon climaxed, moaning loudly as Adhiraj gently licked her.

Afterwards, Adhiraj lay beside her and said, "Ride me, Jaana."

Annahita straddled his stomach, running her fingers over his chest. "Why is your arm not in a cast, Adhiraj? Why are you not in pain?" she asked, moving her hands to his biceps.

Her question caught him off guard, and before he could respond, his dream abruptly ended. He sat up straight in bed, sweating and breathing heavily.
He remembered the dream he just had about Annahita and his improper actions. He hurriedly went into the bathroom and stood under the cold water shower.

"I've gone mad" said Adhiraj, while closing his eyes under the icy stream. "I shouldn't think about her in this way. I'm sorry, Bholenath. She isn't my wife now, and I'm having improper thoughts about her" he muttered, glancing at the large portrait of Annahita he had made himself. He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.

He walked near the closet where her portrait hung and touched it slowly. "I'm sorry, Jaan. I'm crazy about you, but I can't have these thoughts until I make you my wife, my Ardhangini. And soon, you'll be mine. I promise" said Adhiraj, before leaving to change into fresh clothes.

_______________

Zyada naughty chapter ho gya 🤭
So, how's it?
First time wrote something like this.
I'm shy now thinking about the scene i wrote.
Vote and comment please 🥺