Chapter 6

A new World? dimension? Place? - Chapter 6

It felt like my entire being both soul and physical body was ripped apart from the inside and then put together again..... Due to the pain nullification i was incapable of feeling the pain, but the feeling was still making me very uncomfortable. Luckily for me it was over in an instant. but i felt weird.... Extremely weird..... Something was missing. It didn't help that i had all senses except from touch striped away from me again. I was panicking until i was rudely interrupted from my panicked state by Great Sage.

*Notice. You have gained 3 levels from completing harem quest! Due to this User has Breached level 20 and has gained the sexual skills of [Aura of femininity] and [Lubricate], As well as upgrading existing class skills. 

User has reached the minimum requirements and has therefore unlocked the Gacha system!

User has gained 3 "Lovers" and their for has unlocked the affection list

User have completed the first Harem Quest and has gained the prestigious title of [harem Starter]

User has completed Harem Quest-I and is gaining an Random skill... 

Spinning the wheel... 

It landed on  [Plant Manipulation]. 

Congratulations You have gained the Extra Skill Plant manipulation.

Due to completion of the Harem Quest user has been given an Summon ticket and a Gacha ticket.

User has achieved an system upgrade to make it simpler for the user to understand!

( . . . . .)

Wow, We can say i definitely got an upgrade, but what is with the title?

*Notice. User has gained an Unique title due to his own desires hidden deep within his soul. 

That definitely isn't my main desire! Well, forget it. Why dose it feel so different?

*Notice. User has been taken to a world without Magicules and lacks information particles. Due to this fact most of your abilities are sealed and the rest are sealed due to the punishment you have gained from failing an important quest.

What....!?!? A different world? If so where am i?

*Notice. You are in an Dimension called the [Over World], it is the Main dimension of Minecraft Verse, Their exist an infinite amount of Parallel Worlds here, each that are infinite in size. each world is an entire dimension.

Wait..... Minecraft? Wasn't that an game?

( . . .)

Why aren't you responding Great Sage?

*Notice. User is to weak to be acknowledge the right to posses this information, Also user has gained a few new Quests. Would User like to see them YES/NO

Ï clicked yes

*Notice. User gained the quests

-Harem Quest-II -[Main Quest]

-Finding Survivors -[Story Quest]

-Survive- -[Sub-Quest]

-Become Stronger-I -[Main Quest]

This is truly great, not only did i get the quests in an more direct manner i also got to see the importance of ach quest, but i wonder why dose it said Story-Quest? It feels like i am one of those great isekai characters i read about. Maybe i am an main character in some once story?....