Chapter 3

The Goblin Village - Chapter 3

When reading this i got worried for a few moments. So i asked what race they belonged to and I quickly relaxed when Great Sage said they were goblins. From all my experience with games Goblins are ruthless but extremely weak monsters. So i just continued to jump my way forward until some male goblins ran out and stopped in front of me with what can barley be described as clothes and weapons. 

Their clothes was old rugs that barley was in one piece. Not even talking about those weapons. They were at bad shape at best.... The weapons they were using was falling apart and the blade itself was not even sharp, you could even see the iron has been reacting to the oxygen around it. and has been made into Iron oxide on a large part of those "blades". Those weapons Looked like what was scavenge from an old war site. What was most surprising to me, was the fact that none of them were attacking me. Then what happen me truly startled me....

"Strong one, what business do you have here" one of them with a spear and shield in head asked me with a stuttering voiced that showed he was scared for his life but was pretending to act tuff for some reason.

Strong one?... Who are you talking about? I started looking around me using [Magic Sense] and found none. Wait are they talking about me?. So i made a question mark above my head and for some reason he understood my question? {Plot at it's finest} 

I just need to use [Ultra Sonic waves] to produce sound waves to speak right? Okey right.... I'm just gonna introduce myself. What can go wrong?

"RIGHT SO HELLO!!! I AM SLIME, AND MY NAME IS RIMURU TEMPEST!!!" What my smartass didn't think about was the intensity of [Ultra Sonic Waves]. So instead of speaking i was yelling louder then a Ultra supporting his own team in a stadium in Europe. I was so loud all goblins were sent back and fell to their backs, While Simultaneously started a strong gust of wind..... What can i say? I am not the smartest.....

"We are well aware how strong you are sir! Please quite down you voice." They said in total fear laying down on their knees in a bowing position.

(. . .)

Maybe i thought to hard? "So, did you need something?" Rimuru said it so quietly you could hear the none existent clock in the background.

The guy that was talking earlier raised his head and said" We sensed a powerful monster, so we came here as an precaution" 

You could see how scared he was due to him sweating. What he said was truly as if it was an life or death situation. So i replied "I don't sense anything like that though?"

"Surly you jest. Even if you face us in that form, we won't be fooled!"

I guess he really was talking about me huh?...

"Strong one, having seen your power, we wish to ask a favour."

Again i created a Question mark above my head.

Then i was lead to the Goblin Village. It surely was a shoddy village though. I bet Veldora could accidently blow it away with a sneeze.

"Welcome, Visitor. I am the elder of this Village." Said an old man that looks like he is over 100 years old and heavily malnourished. I am surprised someone with his frail body type can even stand much less walk around.

"Hi, nice to meet you to. So, what favour did you want to ask of me?"

I saw the to Goblins in front of me looking at each other and nodding. It was the old man and the goblin that was talking to me earlier. "Have you noticed that monsters have been unusually active of late?"