He walked towards Aina. "Chalein?" he asked and she replied smiling "chalein" and they again double-checked all the locks and candles and all the proofs. Then he picked her up and they went from Mr Saleem's office leaving him there to die.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

"Wese baba is baar ka case bahut sense tha kiya?" When they reached back home Aina asked him.

"Haan bahut sensitive tha". They were still in the car.

"Tabhi aap ne unhe aise maara warna mere baba full dhizum dhizum karte hain"

"Enough dhizum dhizum nahi mila tha jub mein tumhe bachanay aya tha?" He looked at her.

"Arey tab tou bahut zyada hi ho gaya tha" she laughed. Her baba came to rescue her and destroyed everything that came in between. She was proud of that incident.

"Acha ao andar chalein"

"Mujhay utha ke le kar jaein mein khud nahi jaoon gi" 

Sikander who was already out of the car said "Jo hukam aap ka Ms Noor ul Ain Sikander"

"Khan" she said. 

"Okay Ms Noor ul Ain Sikander Khan. Ab chalein?"

she smiled and so did he. Sikander picked her up, she rested her face on his shoulder and they went for a peaceful sleep.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

"So little miss are you ready?" Sikander and Aina both were wearing t-shirts. This was Aina's hand-to-hand combat class. 

"Pichli baar jo sikhaya tha yaad hai?"

"Ji baba," she said, wearing a red band on her hand and keeping her small hands out in a fist she was looking like the cutest person on the planet. 

"Chalo phir defenseeeee," Sikander said and tried hitting a punch to her which she easily defended by bending down. In her next attempt she held his fist very tightly and tried hitting him with hers but he blocked it and said "Miss mein ne kaha tha defense" 

"Baba mein ne bhi larna hai naa" 

"Haan tou lar lena liken pehle defense, okay?" 

"Theek hai baba," she said sadly. 

"Chalo ab" he punched her which she blocked from one end but couldn't from the other. "Aghhh babaaa," she said and went for the kick. 

"Ouch" He wasn't ready for this attack. "Baba aap theek hain?"

She immediately regretted her move. "baba." Sikander was on the ground now his head in his hands. 

"Baba mujhay dekhein na" She sat near him and placed her small hands over his shoulder where she kicked him. 

"I am sorry baba" 

"Aina baat suno" 

"Ji baba" he picked her up and made her sit on his leg. Then he took his hand near to her stomach and started tickling her. Aina laughed out loud. 

"Kiya kar rahe hain baba chorein chorein" she was laughing and kicking her feet in the air. 

"Mujhay maar rai ho na" he then started tickling her feet too. 

"Acha bas na baba chorein" She was laughing so hard and then he too broke into a laughing fit.
After half an hour they were sitting on the floor with their backs to the wall. They had juices in their hands. 

"Acha larna aa gaya hai tumhe. Seekh rai ho mere se"

"Baba 2 saal se aap ke sath bani hui hoon wo cheez.. ahhh... kiya kehte hain ap?" 

"Vigilant"

"Haan viglan"

"Kaash tumhari mama bhi seekh letin," he said in a shallow voice but she heard it.

"Aap ne unhe nai sikhaya tha?" she said looking at him with a complaint.

"Nai sikha saka"

"Kiun?"

"Tab zaroorat nai thi"

"Acha mujhay mama ki picture dikhaein na jo un ki mere sath thi"

"Acha mera phone lao andar se" 

She ran into the room and came with the phone running. 

"Araam se bella gir gayi tou kiya ho ga?" 

"nai girti mein aap dikhaein naa" 

"Ye lo"

She looked at the phone. There were two girls. One was young and the other one was a 2-year-old baby. She was sitting on her mother's lap. Leeza was wearing blue and Aina was wearing yellow. Both of them had the same brown, straight, and silky hair. Leeza was looking at her and Aina was looking at the camera. Leeza's hands were around Aina and Aina's hands were together as if she was clapping. Both of them were laughing. 

They were in a park according to Sikander. Aina touched the face of her mother in the picture. Sikander looked at her. She used to ask questions about her mother but not so many. He tried giving her everything he could so that she never missed Leeza. But she was a child. She did miss her mother. 

"I love you, mama," she said. "I love you Aina" she wanted to hear it from her mother but the picture was still. 

"I love you, Aina," Sikander said who was sitting right beside her. He hugged Aina tightly and kissed her on the cheeks. His eyes were wet. 

"Khana khana hai?" he asked her who was silent and was just staring at Leeza's picture.

"Mein mama se kab mil sakoon gi baba?" she asked. 

"Bahut jald" she rested her head on his chest. 

"Baba I miss Mama" 

"I miss her too magar dekho" he separated her from him. 

"Mere paas tou aap ho na Aina. Meri pyari si beti" he said smiling and wiping his tears off. "baba loves Aina more than anything" Aina smiled a bit.

"Kiya Aina bhi baba se pyar karti hai?"

"Aina karti hai" 

"Kitna?" 

"Itna keh mein baba ke liye sab ko chor sakti hoon. I love you baba" she hugged him.

"Acha ao pasta bana kar deta hoon mein Aina ko" 

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Hey everyone please share your thoughts and reviews about the chapter!!

Thank you!!