Chapter- 5

Cale was going to give Jiwoo and Kayden food when they were dragged into Sinhwa's training area.

There Jisuk and some other kid were fighting brutally. Cale shuddered how vicious these kids were. Both were covered in injuries and blood was flowing through them yet they were fighting like maniacs.

They both launched there attacks making them collide. The collide lead to heavy shaking of trainning area and debris flew all over.

Luckily Jiyoung casted a shield around them and herself protecting from the flying debris.

Jisuk and the kid were going all out sending powerful attacks at each other. Cale was thankful to jat he didn't have to get his shield out.

The two kids continued to fight. They getting more and more injured. It looks like Inhyuk and other man standing next them understood this too.

Kayden was having quite fun. He was even smirking.

Seeing that if the two fight any more they'll cause serious injuries to each other. Inhyuk and the other man went in and held them. They managed to subdue them.

Their last attacks collision once again shook the training area and created a loud boom sound.

'How are people in nearby building not noticing the loud sounds? It's not even sound proof like the ones in Roan training areas'

Cale wondered.

He was happy that someone stopped the kids but Kayden showed his dissatisfaction.

'Vicious'

Cale thought looking at Kayden's reaction.

Jisuk still wanted to fight but Jiyoung's threat to be his opponent if he wants to fight so much made him shut up.

The other kid also wanted to continue the fight.

"Did you hear that sis? That kid doesn't want to stop either. I kinda like that f**ker."

Jisuk exclaimed getting ready to fight once again.

Inhyuk sighed and asked the kid whose name was Wooin that why does he wants to fight with Jisuk this badly.

However instead of answering Wooin just looked at Jiwoo. Everyone was confused.

"Are you perhaps fighting with Jisuk beacuse of Jiwoo?"

Inhyuk asked scratching his cheek.

Wooin once again stayed quiet.

Jisuk remembered something and spoke.

"You're right. Now that I think about it that jerk asked me about Jiwoo. He asked me if I was the reason behind Jiwoo engine in hospital."

'Technically you are'

Cale thought thinking back to their battle.

Inhyuk then looked at Jiwoo getting realising why Wooin was fighting with Jiwoo.

"Could it be because he injured Jiwoo?"

Wooin once again stayed silent.

"Are you serious?"

Jiwoo asked.

Wooin looked a little embarrassed and turned his head down.

"Hey, are you for real? You attacked me because I hit Jiwoo?"

Jisuk asked with an unbelievable expression.

"Why do you care? Are you saying it's not your doing?"

Wooin's remark was sharp.

"No...not really"

Jisuk avoided eye contact as if he was embarrassed about something.

Then Wooin told him how it wasn't the first time either. How he and his friends have been bullying Jiwoo for a while now.

Hearing this not only Inhyuk and Jiyoung threw an angry look at Jisuk but Cale's eye also twiched.

"You bullied Jiwoo?"

Cale spoke.

The kid he has been babysitting for months has been bullied without his knowledge. Somehow he didn't liked that a bit.

School should not be a place where children should be afraid to go. He narrowed his eyes making plans to deal with those students and the one before him.

His voice made everyone finally look towards him. Inhyuk widened his eyes.

"Cale, your here too"

Cale ignored him looking straight at Jisuk.

"Did you bully him?"

"Cale-"

"Hyung-"

"Yoo Jisuk, did you bully him?"

Cale ignored Inhyuk and Jiwoo once again solely focusing on Jisuk.

"I-"

Jisuk looked like he wanted to shout but seeing Cale's eyes made him shutup.

"Yes"

Jisuk finally managed to speak out.

"Was it you or your friends?"

"It was my friends. They bullied Jiwoo and when Jiwoo beat them they went to me to complain. I asked Jiwoo to come with me alone. We had a little fight. Except that I didn't do anything."

Jisuk explained.

"Then why didn't you repairmanded your 'friends' when they intentionally picked on Jiwoo?"

Jisuk pursed his lips and hunged his head.