Asia clearly perplexe at Xenovia's words however the exorcist continued without care.

Xenovia: "However for the one who was once known as the •Holy Saint• to fall so low as to become a devil, leave a sour taste in my mouth. Tell me, do you still believe in our Lord?"

Irina: "Xenovia, there would be no way that someone who has become a devil will still hold the same beliefs in our religion."

She stated with seriousness as she had an bewildered expression on her face.

Xenovia: "No you're wrong, Irina. I can tell that she still has some form of faith left in her. I'm quite sure about these things. There are people who betray their core teachings yet still have guilt within them due to the fact that they couldn't forget those same teachings. I get that feeling from you, Asia Argento."

She pointed towards Asia. Irina looks at her with interested eyes so she asked.

Irina: "Really? It's true you still believe in God despite the fact you turned your back against your faith by become a devil?" 

Asia responds with her head down as tears dropped to the floor.

Asia: "I... I have always believed in the Lord's teaching even after I became a devil, I could never put that aside. It's what I have been taught my entire life. How can I possibly give it up?"

She was crying and that didn't sit well with Issei, seeing one of his mates being treated horribly before his eyes.

Issei: "Shut your damn mouth, you miserable pest. What give you the right to criticize my mate about her beliefs? She is free to believe in whatever she likes!"

He said sternly as his eyes turned slits which only Grayfia notice as it was covered by his hair. Xenovia snorted at his remark, not noticing the anger in his words.

Xenovia: "She give up on her beliefs the moment she decided to become a devil however since you still carry faith in our Lord."

She took out her sword from her cloth and points it at Asia.

Xenovia: "Then perhaps I should kill you now in the name of our Lord

Xenovia: "Then perhaps I should kill you now in the name of our Lord. Even though you may have sinned, I'm sure the Lord in his infinite mercy and grace will forgive you."

Issei suddenly appears, standing in between Asia and Xenovia, stopping the sword from killing her with one finger. His eyes shining as he was truly angry.

 His eyes shining as he was truly angry