"I should have known you really didn't like me like that afterall" teary eyes looking towards the ground.

"Sarada I-I--" she cut him off again.

"It's getting late , let's talk some other time" she ran away from him tearing while she ran away .

Boruto froze where he was not knowing what to do about this he decided he take it to another day.

The next day he went to all the possible places she used to be but he couldn't find her, he then went to her house she wasn't there as well or maybe she was but pretended not to be home.

Playing hide and seek a week already passed that's when he decided something daring while Sasuke was in the village.

It was exactly midnight when Sarada heard a slight knock on her window glass, knowing who could that be she still decided to ignore the blond. She continued reading her books on her device in the dark.

"I know you're awake, don't ignore me like I don't exist" he said in a faint voice so that only she hears him.

"Your window is already open do you want me to slide in or will you attend me atleast once? Or do I come from the front door telling Sasuke san you kissed me?"

The window immediately slide open, revealing a Sarada who wore less than she did outside her house, Boruto's eyes widen at his shock , she wore a short pant shorter than her usual length and a cropped cami top .

"what did you want at this hour?"  She asked

"I wanted to talk about something important "he answered

"At this hour?" She added

"You have been avoiding me purposely I never saw you in the past week and I knew this is when I can finally approach you" He added

"Come Inside, I don't anyone to see you outside my window at this hour"

"Do you always wear this at night?" He questioned

"Yeah, Is there any problem in it?"

"Not really it's just seeing so much of your skin and especially the change in the sense of dressing feels weird"

"The pls comfort your eyes by getting out of my room"

"Don't be mad pls, Sarada chan"

She felt a rush of blood towards her cheeks while he made himself comfortable sitting on her bed while she stood in front of him waiting for him to speak.

"Will you start speaking already?"

"Sarada will you kiss me again?"

"And why should I, you are not even my boyfriend!!"

"Then make me your boyfriend pls"

"Stop joking at this hour, you should head back before papa is awake"

"But I'm dead serious" he stared deep into her eyes

"Do you know how me rehersals I had to do just to talk to you now" he added

"But-you don't like me like that"  sarada spoke nervously

Without a word the uzamaki wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in a hug while he was still sitting and she was standing.