" ... " the whole class deadpanned.

" Oh my god ! The pussycats ! They're specialised in mountain rescues ! " Izuku enthusiastically said, stars in his eyes.

" Pussies ? " Kaminari tilted his head.

" You guys will be here for the rest of the week. " the brunette pointed to the foot of a mountain, in the distance.

" Then why are we— "

" GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL BETTER GET HERE ALIVE ! " the blonde hero used her quirk to create a landslide.

The students crashed on the floor, before realising that they were now in a deep forest. ( does that make any sense ? )

" Ouch... " Mina rubbed her butt, and winced in pain.

" It doesn't seem like there are 36 solutions. We have to get to the camp, and quickly ! I can't get to pee in a forest ! It's like super embarassing ! " Mineta scrieched and started runnin, before a monster interrupted his course. " At least I may rest in peace... " he muttered, already imagining that he was in a tunnel, where a golden light was at the end.

" (y/n), what are you—  (y/n) ? " Uraraka turned to aforesaid girl, only to realize that she was nowhere to be seen.

Indeed, the (h/c)-ette wasted no time and was already flying to the camp.

" I'm hungry. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Oh. Y'all are finally here. " Pixie Bob mocked the class. ( except (y/n) cuz she ate ( •̀ ω •́ )✧) " It's a bit... late... " the hero glanced at the students, who were all exhausted.

" What the hell was that ?! " Kaminari whined. " I'm fucking hungry ! "

" (y/n) ! You traitor ! You left us ! We are a class, we were supposed to pool our ressources to succeed in this incredibly difficult task ! But you left us, you abductor ! What you did... is... is... such a disgrace ! " Iida was visibly scolding (/n) who was just staring at him in absolute disinterest. " I'll never forget what you did ! You've dropped a lot in my esteem. You-you... ! "

" At least I ate ( literally ). " the girl said, shutting everyone up.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Aah ❣︎ What's better than a hot spring all for us ? " Hagakure sighed in satisfaction as she entered the hot water.

" Now that I think about it, your quirk is perfect for people who don't wanna show their body, Hagakure. " Tsuyu said.

" That's right ! Your quirk is full of advantages, to be honest. " Yaoyorozu smiled and joined in.

" Jiro, what are you waiting for ? " Uraraka asked the mentionned girl.

" I'm nnot very comfortable in showing off my body like that... " she looked away, her face a bit red at the confession.

" Don't worry, we're by ourselves, we would never judge you ! We all should be able to be proud of our bodies. " the brown-haired girl reassuringly grinned at her friend.

" Right... "

" Well, here is someone who'd like to have Hagakure's quirk. " Mina laughed.

(y/n) stared at her classmates, not saying something at first.

I can do it. After all, this is what a family feels like, right ?

" Hum... can I tell you girls something ? " the (h/c)-ette softly asked.

" What is it, (l/n) ? " Jiro asked.

" I... I know this is a bit sudden, but I think I like Bakugo... " she said and blushed a bit at the confession.

" Wait, really ?! " the girls exclaimed in unison.

" I thought you two were already dating ! " Hagakure yelled.

" I knew it ! " Yaoyorozu smiled.

" Well, there's no doubt that he likes you too. " Jiro said.

" Uraraka, you owe me money now, kero. " Asui looked at her brunette friend, who was deadpanning.

" Wait what ? How can y'all already know ? " the (e/c) eyed girl looked confused.

" Well duh, who wouldn't notice ? " Mina rolled her eyes.

" Oh. "

" When are you gonna tell him ? " Uraraka asked.

" What ? I-I won't ! What if he doesn't like me ? "

" Aw, come on. " Hagakure said. " We all know that he likes you too. I mean, he's only nice with you ! "

" Do it ! Please ? " Mina pleaded her friend.

" (y/n) ! (y/n) ! (y/n) ! " the girls were cheering (y/n), who didn't ask to be cheered lmao.

" Okay ! Okay ! I'll do it... before the end of the trip. " she said and hid half her face in the water in embarassment.

" I promise. "

...

Promises are never supposed to break.

Hey again !

I hope y'all liked the chapter, it was, for some reason, super duper difficult to write :')

Anyway love y'all !

Stay safe ! You all mean to somebody <3

See ya