One of the reporter sees him and says, "Hey it's Baekhyun."
Other one says, "You wants to take his interview?"
First one says, "Not at all. He has dropped whole Korea's image because of his ridiculous acts in a foreign country. Who will want to take his interview?"
Another one says, "Exactly. How can he even think of coming back here? Such a shameless person."
Hearing this Baekhyun's face turns white. His blood starts freezing. Everything is finished now. Everyone is hating him.

The time when Baekhyun was somehow trying to gain attention of the reporters at the same time some bodyguards in black clothes surrounding someone came outside.
Everyone's eyes fall on them. One of the fan shouts, "It's Taehyung!"
Hearing this a commotion starts in the crowd. Reporters were pushing each other to reach near them first.
No one even looks towards Baekhyun for once. He was just standing there like an idiot. His blood boils seeing reporters trying to surround Taehyung.

The crowd around them was increasing but Jungkook's bodyguards are trained enough to know how to prevent them from getting too closer. He was ready for such a commotion to happen as soon as they reach Korea after all their relationship announcement is not a small thing. He is holding Taehyung with his waist keeping the male close to his body.
Fortunately Namjoon has already left with Areum through the V.I.P exit. Both him and Taehyung don't want their daughter to be in limelight at such a young age.
Taehyung answers just some basic questions of the reporters and then they quickly leaves from there. Reporters wants to follow him but Jungkook's one dark glare was enough for them to know that they shouldn't.
Soon their airport pictures got viral and people got complete reality check that indeed Taehyung is married to the most powerful man of the Korea, Jeon Jungkook.

Later that day, Jungkook was preparing dinner when doorbell rang.
Taehyung opens the door and finds Namjoon standing there.
Taehyung says, "Oh Namjoon Hyung! Please come inside."
Namjoon says, "Thank you Mrs. Jeon. Umm is boss at home? I have something urgent to discuss with him."
Taehyung says, "Yes he is inside. Please wait here. I will call him." Saying that he offers a glass of water to Namjoon and then went inside the kitchen.
He says to Jungkook, "Hubby let me complete the remaining work. Namjoon Hyung is waiting for you in the living room. He wants to talk about something important with you."
Jungkook says, "Thanks love." And then went from there.

Jungkook and Namjoon enters inside his home office.
After closing the door properly Namjoon says, "Boss! Recently a new drug smuggling case came. This drug is different from others. It affects the body really fast and keeps people in drunk state for a long time. It is quite dangerous. Government wants to finish the source of this drug as soon as possible and they wants help of JK Groups for it. They have decided to assign this mission to us. Do you want us to accept it?"
Jungkook thinks for sometime and then says, "Ok. We will do this work."
Namjoon says, "Ok boss."
Jungkook asks, "By the way what is Austin doing now a days?" Jungkook wants to know every moment of Austin. The way the male has tried to claim his wife has infuriated Jungkook. Jungkook is assuming that Austin is planning something big regarding his wife and he needs to be alert to save Taehyung from every danger.
Namjoon says, "Sir he is preparing a lab in Korea."
Jungkook thinks, 'What is he actually planning?' He says, "Keep a close eye on him and increase security around our house and Taehyung."
Namjoon says, "Ok boss."

Taehyung has already finished making dinner when they came out of the office. Taehyung says, "Namjoon Hyung why don't you join us?"
Jungkook says, "Yeah. Join us."
Namjoon gives a polite smile to them and joins them for dinner. During dinner he observes how Jungkook is so attentive towards his wife and daughter. He himself have served dinner to Taehyung and is feeding his daughter on his own.
After dinner Namjoon thanks them and leaves from there.
Taekook also went to their bed after making Areum sleep.