Minnie~the only thing about Minnie's garden which Jungkook doesn't like...now staring at him with lost eyes.

"Minnie!?"

Jungkook squeezes his eyes. He didn't expect the elder to leisurely sit amidst the flowers at this hour since it's his workout time.

"I suppose you were talking about me?"

Jimin states as he had a bite from the plate.

"My Minnie hyungie! See! I made this flower crown!"

Jungkook excitedly exclaimed as he approached nearer, hands raised up to place the crown on the elder male who smirked at the younger's attempt to escape the question.

"You don't seem excited at all!" Jimin mutters, crossing his arms.

"I- th-this crown looks so beautiful on you hyungie. I give my empire to you." Jungkook giggles softly, bunny teeth revealed in display.

Jimin shoved an entire dumpling inside before handing the plate to the buffed guard beside him as he spoke-

"I love the fear you hold for me. And I'll make sure that you feel the same forever."

The Highness jolts up at the remark, cutely glaring.

"I'm not afraid of you." He mumbled looking down while the vampire cooed at the softness.

"Won't look up Sugar?" The tone came out as a command disguised as a question.

In a blink, jungkook looks up and Jimin pats at the place beside him, signalling beckoning the younger to come closer.

Jungkook shyly approaches while Jimin senses the rapid heart beat of his Sugar, melodiously touching his ears.

"Breathe Jungkook. Your heart is raging!"

Black doe eyes widen at the tease.

"I wish I could have these powers too!" Jungkook pouts.

Jimin pulls the younger closer as he explains-

"After I mark you, you'll become an immortal and will have all the power we have Sugar."

The younger immediately looks up at the elder, busy in adoring his little mate.

"Then m-mark me Minnie."

The guard at the back coughs but fixes himself when Jimin glared at him, protruding his sharp fangs out.

"Bring me another plate!" And the guard bows to leave.

"Mark me please!" The soft voice yelps at the end when Jimin flips him on the ground, hovering over him.

"Don't dice with death Sugar." The elder gnaws, pinning the soft wrists of the boy.

"After I mark you, we need to have our mating time too."

"W-what is that? " Jungkook blinks, tilting his head.

"You'll know when I'll mark you." Jimin pinches the nose of the younger before letting him go.

"Why can't you just mark me now? You always call me weak and when I get a chance to strengthen myself, you cage me down."

The vampire leans closer, grabbing the pale neck of Jungkook as he whispers deeply-

"Because you are so fragile baby. And you just came back today. I'm afraid you can't stand us. Alphas are beasts in bed, Sugar."

Jungkook backs away a little, cheeks flushed in red.

"Don't call me fragile. I-I have learned new punches in Redwoods."

"Stop lying!"

"I ain't." The Highness frowns.