Wanna play a game, child Ep:11

Beginne am Anfang

We ordered two shots, after the shots, I saw that they were coming in. Danielle she was the definition of gorgeous, even with a black t-shirt. Jackie grabbed my hand and dragged me into towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?"
Like I do not know anything god.

"Ask Jackie."
Lawrence smiled,
"I am sorry Eve."

Jackie played with it.

I looked at Danielle she looks like she bought it,

"Okay okay, it's fine."

I talked while walking past Danille and making my way to Kylie, Kylie was looking at me with a curious expression, I am pretty sure Danille is looking at me too.

"Hi gorgeous!"
Kylie smirked at me like she was waiting for this to happen,

"Hi to you too."
I returned her smirk,

"Come dance with me?"
I held out my hand,

"How can I say no to this pretty face?"

She held my hand and we walked into the dance floor Kylie pulled me in by my waist, we started to dance, the tansion between me and Kylie could never be compared with Danielle and I.

Kylie came closer to me and whispered to my ear,

"I know what you are doing Evelyn."
I stopped for a sec. Like what?

"What do you mean by that?"

"You want Dani to be jealous."

she looked at me with a hurt smile,

"But that's okay, and I can tell you we made it happen."

She looked at the bar area. I turned my head too I saw Danielle who was already watching us.

"Let's get a drink."

Kylie grabbed my wrist then we walked back to the bar area, Danielle watched my body while I was walking.

When we come to the bar side Danielle didn't take her eyes away from Kylie and me. I didn't let go of Kylie's hand. Klyie ordered two shots and we took them I did not saw Jackie around she is probably dancing with some jerk.

When I took my 3th shot I felt a hand on my right hand, and it pulled me so hard even Kylie couldn't hold me back. After the dragging I found myself out of the club,Danielle was the one who dragged me. She pushed me to the wall.

"What the fuck is your problem Evelyn?"
I couldn't tell if she was angry or jealous or both?

"What do you mean by that?"
She put her punch to the wall and got closer to me.

"You know exactly what I mean Eveyn?"
She put her left hand up to my chin and made me look back into her eyes.

"You tryna make me jealous?"
she pressed her body against mine,

"You did, you really did."
She slowly lowered her hand to my neck,

"You are not aware of the thing how much control you have over me."
She let go of my neck an held my waist,

"Dan-"

"Just stop talking.."
she pulled me in and kissed me,
when her lips pressed on mine I have felt something that I've never felt before .I felt chills all over, as if my body had been waiting for her touch all this time.I felt her lips move against mine, it was like we were in sync. Our kiss could be considered perfect. I would love if this kiss could have last forever.

Than a minute I have felt that she pulled away, when I look into her eyes she was looking at me with a big smirk,

"What was that?"
I asked while trying to catch my breath.

"That?..."
she laughed as she caught her breath

"I have just beat you in your own game."
she opened her arms and showed her chest like it was a victory.

"What?"
I am really getting nervous right now. What does she tryna say and what game?

"Did you think that I was stupid or someting?"
What the hell is she talking about,

"Tell me for god sake Danielle, what are you tryna say?"
I am getting angry a little.

"I know you wanted to make me jealous with Kylie. So I got you out and kissed you. You thought you did something Evelyn but you should know that I would never love or kiss some child like you."

I have felt that my eyes was watering and I looked into her eyes begged them for tell me that she did not meant any of them, but no. They were cold as her words.

"A child?"

My voice was cracking, She was looking at me, I know she is just acting. She fells sad too right she is cause Danielle I know would...

"Goodbye Evelyn.."

She left me there and got back inside. I fallen to my ass , have my back against the wall. I don't know what but I really do fell like piece of garbage right now. How can I fell like this. Or even how can I think that someone like Danielle would like me, she could have anyone she wants why would she choose a child? I am just a regular child a normal student for her. I tried to get up but I can't. It started the rain outside my makeup is gone and my mascara is all over my face but I am sitting here in the rain and crying for my teacher. My wavy hair turned into a straight hair, but I know that I do not care about how I look like right now.

I feel like my heart got ripped out, I am not sure, I do not wanna admit but there is no other explanation for this feeling, I did love her, I do love her. That kiss I do not wanna believe that, that kiss was akk part of her plan. The rain got havier, my face fallen to my knees after sometime of crying I felt an arm around me and a smell that I know, I looked up and saw Kylie and Lawrence, they helped me get up. Lawrence was holding an umbrella, we got into the cap that Kylie pulled over.

They have tried to speak with me a lot of times but ı just put me head to Kylie's shoulder and closed my eyes. I do not wanna talk or tell this to anyone, I have fallen a sleep on Kylie's shoulder...