13: Ex- Girlfriend

Jewel Series: Maria Andrea Ledesma

Chapter 13: Ex-Girlfriend
---

The Drive back to Cordoba, Spain was too long that Mal fall asleep the whole ride. She was only woken up when she felt the car stopped and she heard a commotion outside.

"..mom" she heard Zielo sighed in frustration when she followed Zielo's gaze there was this people everywhere all dressed so regal and elegant.

"My Lord it looks like your Mother, prepared a welcome home party for you."

A party?

Hearing Alec, Mal didn't want to got out of the car.

She looked at Zielo scared. Like a little girl asking for help.

Zielo held her hand reassuring her before turning back to Alec. "Find us another way in."

"Very well my lord." sambit ni Alec saka bumaba ng sasakyan.

The car us heavily tinted so no one can see them inside.

"I'm sorry about this I didn't know."

"I'm sorry too Your Grace. I'm not ready for this kind of exposure."

Zielo nod. "I understand but can you do me one favor for the meantime? I know this is not your kind of thing but I also know that Mom will not allow us to skip out on this party since she prepared this for us..." Zielo sighed. "So, what I'm asking is can you accompany me later? I'll be with you every way. We just need to show ourselves then we can go."

Mal first thought was to say no, but since she's a guest at the Ciervo's she didn't want to give them bad impressions about her so she nod but her heart was beating so fast and she can feel her hands getting cold.

Alec found them another entrance to the house, which is a good thing since Mal had time to prepare herself before she faces a whole different world, Zielo's world.

The Duchess help her prepare and picked out her clothes for her.

"Señora, I think this this already too mich?" Mal said, while looking at the pieces of jewelry infront of her, which is also prepared by the duchess herself.

Yup, too much..

The duchess chuckled. "Nonsense, there is no such thing as too much dear." The duchess smiled at her and made her choose from the jewelry infront.

An aquamarine jewelry set with earings and choker necklace

a diamond pearl gold set with earings and necklace

and a simple looking gold set jewelry with a pearl pendant and a teardrop earings.

Looking at her options her mind is screaming too much, but she doesn't have a choice.

she choose the simple gold set pearl jewelry and a teardrop earings for her outfit.

She's wearing a fitted pink long gown with a high slit. paired with her choice of jewelry. It looks stunning.

"Great choice, simple yet elegant and classy just like you dear." the duchess clapped before handling the jewelry to one of the maids helping her.

as soon as the jewelry where attached to her the duchess immediately dragged her out. "Stand tall and proud, my son is waiting for us."

As soon as they walked to the grand staircase, all eyes where on them.

especially when her name was announce to the guest with the duchess. everyone was looking at her.

"Smile dear, you just need to smile and stand proud." the duchess whisper as they walked down the grand staircase on to the party.

She was nearing to the end when she noticed Zielo waiting for her down stairs, staring and admiring her.