3: The Princess' Daughter

Jewel Series: Maria Andrea Ledesma

Chapter 3: The Princess' Daughter

---

"Y-your grace.." nauutal na sambit ni Mal ng harapin nya ang binata.

Nakangiti nitong sinalubong ang titig nya. "Hey there, señorita. Going home?"

"H-how did you know I was here?"

Lumapad ang ngiti nito. "Alec was here earlier remember? how did I know this place, I did my research too."

Napatanga si Mal sa binata. "Stalker ba kita?"

Zeilo chuckled. "Let's settle with maybe." his gaze then dropped to the paper bag Mal's holding. "How did you like the Paella?"

"Oh, Oh, right! thank you for this, it's really delicious."

"Thank you's accepted Señorita." sambit nito habang nakatingin kay Mal na may masuyong ngiti sa labi. "How about you turn the table and agree to go out to dinner with me? I'm famished, I just finish a court hearing."

Mal knew she was caught off guard and declining the Nobility's invitation twice would be rude so, she accepted in a condition that she will pick the restaurant they will eat at and Zielo agreed without cohersion.

Mal choose the restaurant near the clinic so they had to leave their cars on the clinic's parking space and walked to the restaurant which Zielo preferred so that he could spend more time with the Lady.

Tahimik lang silang naglalakad, paminsan minsan ang napapansin ni Mal ang titig sa kanya ni Zeilo ngunit tuwing lilingon sya ay wala naman na parang guni guni lang yong pakiramdam nyang tinititigan sya ng binata.

"Attorney, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" tanong ni Mal habang naglalakad silang dalawa.

Zeilo nod. "Hmm? What is it?"

"What is a nobility like you doing here, hanging out with me?" diretsong tanong ni Mal sa binata.

Zielo could only blinked at the direct question.

"..Don't get me wrong, but I am just a mere doctor nothing fancy in my name but I'm not certain why a noble like you cooked for me and now is asking me to dinner, we only met what? 5 days ago? and mind you it was not a good first meeting."

"Let's just say, I don't occasionally meet a woman like you that's why I'm intrigued."

Mal frowned and looked at Zeilo. "So, basically your curious about me?"

Zeilo nod. "It's rare to see a woman, who didn't know me during our first meeting." Zeilo looked so peaceful while saying that. "And you also, declined my first dinner invitation which gave me a reason to ask you again hence why I am here today after my court hearing."

Mal smiled. "You have a very low standards, your grace and cliçhe too."

Zeilo laughed. "Well I guess I have, I'm not hard to please ei."

Nang makapasok sa restaurant ay pumili ng upuan si Zeilo sa hindi masyadong matao para hindi sya madaling makita. After they order their meal they talked, random stuff then Mal brought up the fact that she ordered food for the man but it unfortunately returned since she gave her secretary the wrong lawfirm.

Chuckling because of what Mal just told him, Zeilo's eye lit up. "So, you did ordered lunch for me huh?"

"I just told you." nahihiyang sambit ni Mal at hindi makatingin sa binata at napansin yon ni Zielo

so adorable.

"Give me your phone." sambit nya sa dalaga dahilan para tignan sya nito. Confusion is visible in Mal's eyes but Zeilo just smiled and handed her his phone. "Put your number here, let's exchange numbers so you can contact me anytime."