12: Spain with Him

Jewel Series: Maria Andrea Ledesma

Chapter 12: Spain with Him

-----

Mal and Zielo went to Spain as an official couple. Mal knew things will be difficult knowing his boyfriend is a nobility but Zielo assured her that he will be there to assist her which lift off some weights in her chest.

They flew on a private plane to Spain, because of Zielo's Mom. When she found out that they are now official and not just dating she called her people to have both of them assisted in their travels which means a worry free flight to spain in a private plane.

"..I'm sorry about this. Mom insisted we travel via private plane. My mom really do adore you that's why" Zielo said.

Mal just laughed. "what can I say I am adorable anyway." she joked. " but this is really my first time travelling out of the country in a private plane. I feel like I am still dreaming."

Zielo chuckled. "you do have a handsome boyfriend in your dream though."

Mal looked at Zielo flatly. "Really? we're back to that again?"

Zielo laugh became louder. "What? I am just boasting that I am your boyfriend now."

Mal sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't have had said yes. " she whispered but enough for Zielo to hear.

"Hey!" Zielo pouted. "How mean."

Mal laughed. "Just behave your grace. This looks like a long flight don't tempt me to break up with you in this plane." she joked before she fixed her seat and closed her eyes she was planning to get some sleep when she felt a soft lip touched hers. She knew clearly it was Zielo, because he is seated beside her. So, she wrapped her hands around his arm and lay her head on his shoulder and try to get sleep.

"Are you sleepy?" Zielo asked.

she hummed in response. "Just stay still your grace. let me get some sleep."

"Actually, there is a bed on the back of the plane. You will be comfortable sleeping there." Zielo said.

but Mal was too tired to move.

"Do you want me to carry you there so that you can sleep?"

Mal nod still had her eyes closed.

She felt Zielo stand up and lift her from her seat.

"My lord, do you need something?" Mal can hear Alec voice but Zielo shushed him before continuing to walk towards the bed.

He place her gently in the middle of the bed. "Thanks, your grace." she murmured before drifting to sleep.

Zielo kissed Mal's forehead and fixed her hair before covering half of her body with blanket. "Sleep tight, my lady." he said before leaving Mal on the room.

As soon as Zielo got out of the room, he saw Alec waiting outside.

"How many hours till landing?"

"14 more hours my Lord."

Zielo nod. "Tell the pilot to make it as steady as possible I don't want to disturb Mal's sleep."

Alec nod. "I will, my lord." sagot nito saka umalis.

Zielo took out his laptop and started working on his things to do while they are on a flight to Spain.

After a couple hours he felt tired, he went to the room to sleep beside Mal.

----

Mal woke up feeling something shaking, she opend her eyes to a unfamiliar room.

Akmang bangon sya ng maramdaman nya na may naka yakap sa kanya. ng tignan nya kong sino ito. She couldn't help but to smile.