Where To Go From Here

Look, I'm going to be completely open and honest here.

... with this story.

When I first made this, I was a teenager in high school trying to practice my writing skills. Now, I'm a college student looking for a job. Needless to say I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but that's no excuse for not getting some chapters posted every now and then. So, I like to hear your honest thoughts and opinions about this story. Do you believe it has potential and deserves a second chance or do you believe that I should focus my attention elsewhere?

Admittedly there are more votes in this story, than there are chapters and that's even if we can really call them that. I remember how short I made them. I personally want to thank those of you that stayed with me to support this story. Know that if you wish for me to continue this story, I will refer to the end results of the votes will help develop a plot for the new version as the old "chapters" will either be edited or just completely scrapped and made anew. Any plot suggestions you may post will be read and taken into consideration.

Finally, as you know we've discussed previously about the discussion of a potential love interest, but we never stated who it would be. If I continue my work, is there a particular girl any of you had in mind? I myself was thinking Gaige or Angel, but I'd be open to suggestions.