A/N - What's the haps / Dimensional Drift

A/N

Aight y'all! News! My Google Docs somehow disappeared. I don't know how or why this happened but I've lost my entire plot-point documents and the next chapter's draft. I have got to redo my plot doc and rewrite this next chapter, so if you have recommendations for future chapters comment them below and I'll be excited to throw it in the doc for a future chapter.

I also just finished the College semester so I should be more free on weekdays and junk to write more. I also have a lil story I'm working on on AO3 called "Dimensional Drift" mainly surrounding the 2k12 turtles and Mikey. I couldn't find a fic with the angst I wanted specifically so I said fuck it, I'll do it myself. Anyway here's a snippet and let me know if you want me to upload it fully here too! There's only one chapter cause I lost motivation for this when all my docs disappeared.

Dimensional Drift - Lost

There was almost no sound as he looked around the new dimension. Floating islands and Kraang-looking tech and trees covered every island. The new creatures and weird eyeball in the sky gave Michelangelo a rush of adrenaline. Of course, he knew not to go in, but he had to prove he wasn't just the stupid, scared, goofy kid of the group that they could leave behind. He looked around the area with a small grin.

"Woah! Dudes are you seeing this??" He didn't hear his brothers lecturing behind him, so he turned around confused. "G-guys..."

Mikey stared at the wall behind him, the reality of the situation setting in. He was alone in this new dimension. This is fine... They'll be here any second now. I just have to wait , he thought. He stood on the island and looked around. There was almost nowhere he could get to without some sort of jet pack, he could try and jump but what kind of reasonable turtle would do that? He didn't know the consequences and he couldn't just ask his brothers.

"The guys are so gonna kill me when they get in here..." Mikey whined out to no one in particular and looked back at the wall he had popped out of. It was a tall silver fixture with purple powerlines going up and around the building. He heard a soft grumble coming from the inside of the weird metallic hut. Mikey glanced around and tried to jump onto the hut, jumping further up than he thought he could. He laughed heartily as he landed on the hut.

"Yooo! That was crazy!" He looked back at the floor with a groan. "I can't believe they're not here yet... " Mikey sighed and sat on top of the hut, more grumbles came inside. The area was weird and the eyeball in the sky was staring at him. He wasn't sure what it meant so he tried not to think about it. It didn't look like there was anything else to do except listen to the creature inside the hut and wait for his brothers. Minutes turned to hours before he started to get upset.Were they not coming for him...? Were they leaving him out to dry once and for all? Would the last thing they ever said to him be that he had been messing up too much lately? Did he deserve this...?

His stomach growled as he finally slid down from the top of the building. He laid against the building and looked around. There was no obvious food source, so Mikey would have to go on the hunt.

--------------------------------------