𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥

ᎪᎻKᎷᎬNᎡᎪᎻ & ᎻᏆᏚ ᎡᎬᏞᎪᎢᏆᎾNᏚᎻᏆᏢ ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎢᎻᎬ ᎾᏞᎠ ᏚᎬᏟᏌᎡᏆᎢY ᏩᏌᎪᎡᎠᏚ;

ᴬᴷᴬ ᴹᴬᴺᴵᴾᵁᴸᴬᵀᴵᵛᴱ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴱᴺ ᵀᴿᵞᴺᴬ ᵀᴿᴬᵁᴹᴬᵀᴵᶻᴱ ᴬ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ ᵀᴱᴱᴺ

« READ IN WHITE!! »

At first, it started out just fine. They let him out, they let him be free. He hadn't been free since Cambridge really. He liked freedom. He did anything to help the guards on their first day and make sure they were comfortable. He was kind and understanding and really an overall sweet kid. For a teen pharaoh, they hadn't expected him to be so kind and immediately trusting them.

That's where all hell breaks loose. The first promise broken. The first manipulative act would take place for them ahkmenrah not to trust them anymore.
All of that started when he noticed things going missing from the museum. The guards acting shifty and odd. The young pharaoh at one point caught them in the act even and called them out on it to confront them.

That's when the very next day; Ahk realized his first mistake. He shouldn't have done that. Now he couldn't get out once he awoke. The lid wasn't opening and he felt...so crowded and suffocated. Sure he was used to it but he still panicked when being in there too long when awake.

Were they punishing him for that act of anger on them? Was he wrong? Maybe he assumed. All he could do was scream and plead and yet nothing. The young pharaoh later realized he wasn't ever gonna be let out especially when he once overheard the guards warning the others about him. Making him out to be evil.

One of them; Cecil even out right stated a lie that Ahk did not like. He was being called evil and saying he tried to curse or attack them and that's why he was locked up?! That he'd do the same to the others if let out?! He did no so such thing. He would not harm anyone nor a fly even.

Seems ahkmenrah from then on out was the only one who ever noticed and heard the manipulative acts from the security guards. His trust issues grew more and he didn't know if he could trust anyone or himself. Maybe being locked up was the best. But...it still hurt him so.

The realization that they were using him. Using his acts of kindness into getting what they wanted. After that little act of outting them for who they really are. Ahkmenrah being locked up was a result of punishment; a way of silencing him despite the constant muffled screaming always heard from it every single night.

But no one ever came from those many years and Ahk would slowly start to loose hope. Ahkmenrah out right hated Cecil, Reginald and Gus. Hated all three of them. He only wished for the worst possible things for them but would never state those thoughts and opinions out loud, for it was too dark to say aloud for anyone else to hear.