𝓕A͟͟M͟͟I͟͟L͟͟Y͟͟ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴵˢ ᴵᵀ❓

𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓘𝓷 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮❗️( but you can read it in black if ya want to )

{ TW FOR; mentions of kahmunrah, perfectionism. Forced to be mature( a ruler ). Death. Mentions of murder. }

Family.

Ahkmenrah knows a lot about it. He loves his family. His father, his mother, his brother....kinda. Lovingly he never stopped caring for them. Not even with how harsh his brother could be of course with him ever since he was born basically.

.......

Okaaaay so maybe he didn't truly or fully understand what it is. Perhaps he was born in the wrong time. Perhaps in another life he would have a better one. Not that his parents didn't love him....
   They did. They practically favored him over his older brother. Made him pharaoh especially in necessary situations where if they both died, he'd be king and rule from then.

All that time in life of needing to make sure he was perfect. A good ruler like his parents taught him. He mustn't disobey or disappointment them. Ever.

His brother, while he helped and seemingly cared....he also could be quite violent and ruthless. Sometimes alone he'd feel the unnecessary wrath and violent, angry behavior of kahmunrah. The many threats he's received....why did he never notice sooner.

Perhaps he wasn't ready to rule. He didn't feel ready when he was supposed to be the next ruler. His brother while too violent and cruel to be a ruler...still had much more experience than he did.

He-....he wasn't ready for it.

He wasn't ready for it.

He. Was. Not. Ready.....

To die.......

Such a sad death. Such a cruel punishment.
Many years later, ahkmenrah knows what killed him and how he died....or somewhat but-...his memories since then have blocked things out, making him forget who was the cause of his death.

It was a painful death but at least he died in almost a peaceful type of way. Slowly falling into eternal slumber only to never awake.

~~~~~~~~~

Family.

What is family exactly?
    - family is those you care for. Those you love and support and protect. Those who do the same for you unconditionally.

The young teen pharaoh didn't understand at first....but now?

Now? He thinks he might know now.

His family isn't those of the past.

It's the family he's made. The family he's lived with in his afterlife. The museum. The exhibits.
Nicky Daley. Larry Daley.

Them. They are his true family and he will never forget it.

HE will never forget them.