[ 1 ] The Move to O'Khasis

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Enjoy
______________________

A little girl, no older than 4 years old, playing with her stuffed bunny within the living room of a large white and green themed house, almost a mansion.

The girl was lightly bitting on the bunny's ear as her parents was in the living room with a black haired woman clad in a white dress with gold accents.

"Why the decision?" the dark haired woman asked with crossed arms, the albino haired woman frowned as she turned to her daughter, "It's just... I've been seeing some changes, stange changes. Whenever I see her, I do not see Y/N, but instead, I see Egeria."

The dark woman blinked, "Egeria? As in the late Hydro Archon? How can that be? Y/N- no. The Sumeru Family is so far off from the descendants of Egeria's people. Your entire family is from the Sumeru forest! In the old map of Teyvat, Fontaine is literally a dessert away from Sumeru. And even if you went through Lokapala Jungle, through Mawtiyima Forest, you'll still be a few miles. Heck probably a nation away from Fontaine!" The green albino sighed at that, "I know. But from within the Sumeru Family Tree, I've never seen a Fontainian appear within it. And even if one or two Fontainian's was within the family, I wouldn't think that that would be enough to make me see her in Y/N."

The dark haired woman sighed, "I know, but we can't ignore that Lady Egeria might want to take control of little Y/N, or even use her to take over the entirety of Teyvat." the green albino let out a sigh as the dark haired woman took hold of her friends shoulders and gave her a soothing smile, "Willow, I know that it's scary to see someone you care for, seems like they're not the same person but, with this decision. It will cause a huge impact of Y/N, it will also determine her fate. Be careful."

The green albino, Willow smiled at her friend and took hold of her hand, "I will Rhea, for now, we'll move out of Teyvat. Out of Sumeru."

The black haired female, Rhea nodded as she smiled, "If something happens, make sure to contact me or Alice and her group of friends."

"I will."

"Mama?" Little Y/N called out as she held her stuffed bunny, Willow lightly flinches as she turned to her daughter, "What is it dear?"

"What wew you talking 'bout with Auntie Reyrey?"

Willow's smile tightened, "N/N."

"Hmm?"

"We'll be moving somewhere else," Willow started, as she let out a breath, "I'll be somewhere far away from Teyvat."