Blaise smiled proudly, then sat atop one of the desks. Kyra was the next to step up. The boggart took a second before transforming into black nothingness. Everything about it was silent. 

"Ridikulas!" Kyra shouted and the black hole of darkness had disco lights coming from it as 80's music played.

"Good job, Miss Cortez," Lupin said with a smile.

"What is yours?" Blaise asked as she sat down. 

"Being completely alone in darkness," she answered as Theo stepped up.

His boggart changed into an older woman. She had the same hair color and eye color as Theo, and I realized it must be his mum. She started to circle him before blood came from her eyes and her mouth. She let out a horrid scream and she screamed, "Why didn't you save me! Do you want your poor mum to die! It your fa-"

"Ridikulas!" Theo yelled, and she turned into a cartoon ghost that was completely silent. 

"Are you okay, Mr. Nott?" Lupin asked him. 

"Y-yeah," He stuttered out before sitting next to Blaise.

"I'll go," Aiden stuttered before stepping up. 

Aiden was older, much older. He was with a woman and two kids. They looked happy, but the older Aiden, he looked miserable. He was in black and grey, and his wife and kids were in color. 

"Ridikulas!" Aiden yelled, suddenly they were all in rainbow suits and dancing around the room, leaving rainbow footprints following each step. 

"That was wonderful Mr. Park," Lupin commended him. 

"Who's next?" Lupin asked. 

"I can go," The Gryffindor boy said. 

He stepped forward, pushing some of his blue hair from out of his eyes. Suddenly the boggart turned into him and a little girl. She looked identical to the boy, except that she had black hair. 

"Tomo, please!" the little girl pleaded. 

"I saw you with those Mudbloods!" His boggart screamed, "Now you must be punished!" 

"No! No!" Tomo yelled, tears filling his eyes. 

"Tomo!" The girl yelled. 

"Avada-" 

"Ridikulas!" Aiden yelled, stepping in front of him. The scene went back to Aiden's boggart that was transformed. 

"I'm so sorry," Tomo said shaking. 

"Don't be, that was horrific. Come sit down," Aiden said and guided him over to the desk. 

"I think we adopted him," Mattheo whispered. 

"Want to adopt him?" I asked him. 

"Sure. Tomo!" The blue-haired boy looked up, "Welcome to the family. You are me and Hayden's child." 

"W-what?" Tomo asked. 

"Hello son," I replied. 

"Hey, mom?" He replied more as a question. 

"Do you two want to go?" Lupin asked me and Mattheo. 

"I'll go," I said, stepping forward.

Theo stood up, ready to step in. My hair turned purple, as I raised my wand. 

The image in front of me changed. Mattheo and Theo were on both sides of me, holding me tightly as I tried to escape their grasp. "Stop struggling," Theo told me. "You look pathetic," Mattheo finished. Suddenly my Uncle appeared, and he started laughing at me. "I see your boys brought you to me!" He said with a booming laugh. 

"Ridikulas," I whispered. 

Suddenly everyone had on clown music. I heard clown music playing in the background as I took a step back. Theo grabbed me and pulled me into him, and I collapsed into his arms. 

"Is mom, okay?" Tomo asked Aiden. 

"No," Aiden replied back. 

"Ready Mattheo?" Lupin asked, but he kept staring at me. 

Mattheo stepped forward, and his boggart changed into me. I was chained up in a dungeon. I looked at Mattheo confused, but suddenly he appeared. Boggart Mattheo started laughing coldly. 

"I will be better than my brother because I will kill THE Hayden Potter. And to think, you thought I could love you. You thought I was capable of loving anyone?" Boggart Mattheo snickered. 

"R-riduklas," Mattheo forced out. 

Suddenly Mattheo was flipped upside down and flipped on the ceiling. Mattheo looked at me and then bolted from the room. 

"Dad!" Tomo yelled. 

I broke free from Theo and ran after him. I found him in the hallway, lighting a cigarette and shaking. I walked beside him and just hugged him. He continued to smoke and stayed in my embrace. 

"I don't think I can love you," Mattheo told me, "I don't think I can love anyone." 

"Mattheo-" 

"My fate may be sealed. What if I am destined to be evil?" Mattheo asked me, still smoking. 

"People who are evil don't want to be good," I tell him, "And Mattheo you are capable of love." 

"How do you know?" Mattheo demanded. 

"I see you show it. I see it in the way you hold Luna and protect her from bullies. I see it in the way you supported Aiden when he came out. I see it in the way you came from me. You show love." 

"What if no one is capable of loving me?" Mattheo asked me. 

"They are able to," I tell him softly. 

"How do you know!" 

"Because I think I do-"