what is this chapter

(i didnt realize the music video wwas one hour long but whatever lol)

You wock up teh next morning to your phone alarm saying "TOPOFTHEMORNINGTOYOULADDIESMYNAMEISJACKSEPTICEYE." You throw your phone in the trashcan. And then you pick it back up because you ned it.

You naruto run out of the hotel to see ciount dizzlewather. You go up to him.

"oh hey i wanted to tell u something-" but then ur cut off by a pain in ur shoulders. couint dezzlqther tilts his head. "What were you abotu to say?" you try to open ur mount to talk. but instead you get vampires fang. ccuont deazzlewithers screams in horrors.

you suddenly get demon wings and cuoinrt dasdfnfjghkjhxllewethwr does the sane thing. voth of you go fly and kill cerdic.

after killing cerdic you fill fufeeled. you feel like confessing./

"coijitjnhtrk daidjsnekngrdtkh,jljfkrhjgkrjegbkrhbg,ernb,mnfbv,mnbdwether, i-i-i-ii-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-am i----------n---i--i-i-i-i-i-i-in l-l-l-l-l-ll-l-l-love w-w-w-w-w-w-with y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you," you tell him.

corigithnjgnowfhgfiojbgkvfupdcbsfhuidgvtyugyijtdryk5t7yupijbjvgcht dizzzrwofhfbrjmgbdrhghdjghbrmhgvbdsmhbdhgjdsgbjdswether is in shocked. "omgosh im love you too." he tells.

you bloush. "i want to mary yoi, coifhierhvblireufgo3r8ry4tyy387tguerjgygt73ueygtue7yt dazz3r9i9regtrbklgiuyt8er7iygiwyrgbitrwether. i lover yoi."

vofdijvotu8etyghvldrgu934yu4398tuhguervhgrj diodfihkdfugheltuhi4o8tu48ru4ejf canot belive what you say. he leasn in and kiss you. you kise him back and  he give you a ring. the ring is a emerald moon with ruby eyes and it looks like hilda berg when she turns into a moon.

"lettuce get marries," vcointffoefkjvbdfhgbkdjgbdm sidxxlerpjrgnirngbkjnwethwrr says.