Race against the collapse to save North

The chamber quaked violently, its walls trembling as if on the brink of collapse.

Panic surged through the group as they desperately sought a solution to free North from the impending disaster.

Pete furrowed his brow, his mind racing as he pondered the cryptic riddle offered by the mysterious voice.

Sonic paced back and forth, his heart pounding in his chest as he cast anxious glances at North's motionless form.

Way, Kim, Charlie, Alan, Winner, and Sonic – the doctors of the group – huddled together, their heads bent in intense concentration.

"We have to figure this out! North can't... he can't..." Sonic's voice trailed off, choked with emotion.

Alan, his hands trembling with urgency, scanned the riddle once more, searching for any hidden clues or patterns.

"I'm trying, but I need more time! This riddle... it's like nothing I've ever encountered," he muttered, frustration creeping into his voice.

Kim, his normally composed demeanor strained by the mounting tension, pressed alan for answers.

"We can't afford to waste any time. Every second counts," he urged, his voice tinged with urgency.

Way, his analytical mind racing, pieced together fragments of the riddle, his brow furrowing in concentration.

"I think I've got it! We need to disrupt the energy flow in the chamber, but we have to do it in sequence," he declared, a glimmer of hope flickering in his eyes.

Alan, the voice of reason amidst the chaos, nodded in agreement.

"Let's not waste any time. Pete, can you manipulate the energy?" he asked, turning to Pete with a sense of urgency.

Pete nodded grimly, his gaze fixed on North's prone figure.

"I'll give it my best shot," he vowed, determination flashing in his eyes.

With the plan in place, the group sprang into action, their movements synchronized in a desperate bid to save their friend.

Sonic dashed to Pete's side, offering words of encouragement as he worked his powers to manipulate the energy within the chamber.

Dean, his muscles tensed with anticipation, stood ready to lend his strength to the effort, his eyes scanning the chamber for any sign of danger.

"Keep it together, everyone! We can do this," he called out, his voice echoing off the chamber walls.

Babe, his normally carefree demeanor replaced by a steely resolve, gritted his teeth as he braced himself for the task ahead.

"Just a little more, guys. We're almost there," he urged, his voice tinged with determination.

As the group worked feverishly to disrupt the energy flow in the chamber, their hearts pounded in unison, their minds focused on a single goal: to free North from the clutches of impending doom.

With each passing moment, the chamber trembled with increasing ferocity, threatening to collapse at any moment.

But amid the chaos and uncertainty, a flicker of hope burned brightly in the hearts of the group – a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding them through the storm.

With their combined strength and unwavering determination, they pressed onward, refusing to yield to despair.

For in the face of adversity, they had found strength in unity – a bond that would carry them through even the darkest of trials.