Were these wings a blessing or a curse?

As Jordan was wallowing in self-doubt, she didn't notice the faint sound of buzzing filling the room. That is, until she noticed the very obvious swarm of flies that were now circling her body. She gulped and took a step back until she saw Bela appear in front of her. The blonde vampire had a curious look on her face as she glance around before her eyes settled on Jordan. The angel felt like a piece of meat being sized up by a lion. The girl was eyeing her rather intensely.

"Going for a bath, cutie? I'm surprised they're letting you do this on your own. I can tell your wounds aren't fully healed yet." The blonde woman said, stepping closer.

Jordan didn't step back. Despite the intimidating aura, she didn't sense any danger. She knew Bela wouldn't do anything to her without warning. At least, nothing too bad. Bela was the most understanding of her circumstances, and even the most gentle with her intimate touches. Daniela was also gentle, but she was just too unpredictable sometimes and forgot that she wasn't supposed to be touching Jordan too much. And Cassandra was....Cassandra.

"Do you maybe need help? I'm no maid, but I can help you undress yourself if it hurts you to do so by yourself. I promise I'll do my best to keep my hands under control." Bela said, her voice dropping to a sultry tone.

Upon hearing that, Jordan's face flushed red. She was used to Cassandra being flirty with her at every opportunity, but Bela wasn't usually one that dug this deeply. Looking into the vampires eyes, she found herself drawn in like the tide to the moon. Her heart began to speed up, and the only thing she could think of was 'yes'. Yes. Yes yes please.

'God, Jordan! Get yourself together!' She scolded herself mentally.

"I-I...do you....actually want to help?" Jordan asked cautiously.

If she was going to get clean at some point, she needed help getting this damn shirt over her head and off her wings. While she wished one of the maids could help her, Bela was the next best option compared to the unpredictability of the other two sisters. She wasn't in a place to be refusing help.

"Of course, cutie. I know it must be hard to be suddenly living with something you're not used to, so I'll lend you a hand if you actually need it." The woman offered, her words surprisingly genuine.

Jordan did need the help. She couldn't really do this on her own. So, she gave a slow nod and averted her eyes to the ground quickly. She could see Bela hesitate before moving in front of her. The vampire grabbed the edges of Jordan's shirt and slowly began to lift it over her head. But despite this, when she looked back at her, Bela's eyes still had yet to leave her face. She wasn't staring at her exposed stomach or anything like that. She was just looking into her eyes with such an intensity that she couldn't look away.

What broke their contact was Jordan soon needing to lift her arms up in order to make it easier to get the shirt off. Bela did manage to pull it up and over her head. There was a bit of struggle when trying to free her wings, which led to her injured one aching. Still, the shirt came off and now it left her chest bare. She didn't have a bra for obvious reasons of irritating injuries. And this wasn't the first time she's exposed herself to the blonde woman so.

"Let me help with these too. Try not to squirm too much, okay?" Bela said, appearing back in front of her and placing a hand against the bandages on her shoulder.

Jordan gulped, and gave a shaky nod. The blonde woman slowly and sensually began to unravel the bandages around her should blades. They slowly dropped to the ground in a pile, and once her wounds were exposed to the air, she found herself shivering. Almost out of instinct, she stepped closer to the other, as if seeking out the warmth she didn't need and the other didn't have. Nonetheless, when the final bandage dropped, Jordan now stood staring up at the girl. She was completely enraptured.