HER SAVIOUR.

Next day

Aditi pov
Today my friend and I have decided to go out for fun .
As today there's no class to attend so me and my friend decide to go out and chill .

My outfit .

I went towards the main door of my house and find my friends have already arrived I went towards the car I open the door of the car and took my seat .
" Ok guys so let's decide where to go ".
My friend says .
" Koi cute cafe mei chalte hai " I suggest.
" Nahi yaar chlo movie dekhne chalte hai or vir mall me jayenge " Abeer (one of my friend  ) says .
"Ok" everyone says .
We went inside the mall and start roaming here and there .
I went inside the store of  Air Jordan .I want shoes .
When I entered the store I saw that only workers  are working . There were no customer in the showroom .
I start searching for shoes .
I was in the end of the showroom . I am too much confuse .
But then I feel someone's presence around me I turned around only to see reyaan he come towards me and says " this one will look good on you princess". I am soo much scared but I didn't show him that I am scared of him. I look at him and say " ye shoes tumhare muh per bhi accha lagega".
He hold my hand too much tightly .
" Dekho Mera haath chodo warna ".

" Warna kya sweetheart, there's no one who can safe you ".
He came closer to me and I try to run but he was still holding my hand .
" Dekho mai jiju ko bata dungi " I warn him .
" Awww , you can't do do this ". Reyaan say .
" Look leave me " . I warn him again .
"Leave her  " I hear a familiar voice .
When I turned around I see my saviour.
He comes towards me and reyaan and landed a punch on reyaan face and start punching him and then police comes there and I try to stop him .
" Varun please stop ". I say .

Varun  pov
I was getting bored in my house as we don't have any class I  prefer to stay at home . But I start getting bored so I thought to go to mall .

 But I start getting bored so I thought to go to mall

My outfit .
I call vivaan to accompany me but he says he is out of town .
So I went to the mall alone.  I  want to try some shoes so I thought to go to air jordan I was searching for shoes.
Then I heard a familiar voice .
I went to the section where the voice is coming from. I went towards the section I saw that  Aditi is struggling to get out from reyaan grips . As soon as I saw this . anger start rushing over me . I went towards him and landed a punch on him . I was beating the shit out of him but then I hear Aditi voice " Varun please stop ". My eyes soften after looking at her .
I went towards her and ask " Are you okay , did he do something "? She just nodded her head . I tell the whole thing to the police and they took reyaan with them .
I held her hand and asked " with whom did you came ?". She answered " with my friends ".
" Where are your friends "? I asked
" Woh sab pata nahi kaha per hai ". She says.
"So what are you doing here alone "?

"I came to buy shoes ".
"Should I drop you home "?
" Yes please ". She says
"Okk".
_______________________________________

Now we are standing in front of her house.  she is forcing me to come in .
" Dekho tumhe kitni chot lagi hai" she says.
" Koi baat nahi ". I says .
" Yaar kabhi toh kisiki baat sun liya karo " . She says in irritated voice.
" Look I am getting late for my football match ". I explained her .
" Tum koi RONALDO nahi ho , thik hai ". She says .
" Come inside it will only take 5 minutes to treat your wound . ". She says .
"Fine ". I says .
"Hmm , good " . She says .

We went inside she get the first aid box and start treating my wound . While she was treating my wound I was admiring her. her silky hair, her eyes . I don't know what that's feeling is  but I kinda like it .
" Done " my chain of thought broke when she says .
"  Thanks " I say and left from there for my football match .

====================================

So how was the chapter  ??
Mereko itna accha nahi laga chapter but you all tell me , do you like the chapter ??? 
Muah 💋😘
Love yaa , 💗🌸💐

BYEE  🐱