Ladai

Aditi' pov

I was sleeping peacefully until my Mata Shri came and started yelling at me. I got up and said in irrita6ted voice.
"Maa please let me sleep "

Maa said " haa kyu nahi aap soo jao mai college chali jati hu."

Atlast ,I have to wake up because I don't want to hear any taunts by my pyaari Mata Shri .

I got up and did my morning routine and started doing my Pooja .
After that I went to the dining area to do my breakfast .
" Aditi beta Aaj aapko   late  nahi ho raha college ke liye ". Papa said .
Before I could answer dadi said " I have always told you not to let her go to college she is just wasting our money ".
I don't like when she says this but what we can do. she is the elder of our house .

Author's pov
Aditi left for her college.

Author's povAditi left for her college

Her outfit.

Aditi was standing infront of the gate of her college waiting for her bestie.
When she was standing someone bumped into her and the coffee which was in her hand fell on the person who bumped into her.
When she look at the person , she said .
"Tum".

Varun's pov
When I was walking while talking to my friend I bumped into someone which caused the coffee in the hand of the
girl who bumped into him fell on him .
I looked up to see the girl then she said"tum".
I looked at her and said " don't you have any other work than troubling me ".
She said " you are the one who bumped into me ".
" And in the return you spill the coffee on me ". I said .
"That was a mistake" she said .

Before I could say something  her friend come and said " chal Aditi late ho raha hai lecture ke liye ".
Aditi said to me " agar abhi mere lecture nhi hota toh tumhe batati ".
I said " jao jao" .
Then she left giving me relief.
I turned towards my best friend and said " chal chalte hai or mai apni shirt bhi change krr lunga " .

Author pov
  Let me tell you the connection between them their  grandmother and grandfather are bestfriend but they hate each other and are enemies of each other everyone know they are enemies.

Aditi pov

"Yarr thoda jaldi nahi aa sakti thi tu".I said to  my bestie.
"Abey yaar  driver bhaiya ne late Kara Diya". Ayra said .
" Ok " chal class me "
Then we both left for the class everyone's eyes got stuck on uss , obviously we are the most beautiful in their eyes .
After the lecture I was going to canteen with my bestie but then  reyan come their and say that I am looking beautiful I say thanks and then I was going but he held my hand say that he want to meet me  at evening in the cafe XYZ and I say okk then he left .
______________________________________

  Thank you for  giving  chance to my book.
Share with your friend and yeah pls I need vote .
Love you allll .
Byee vote for next chapter.
Hare Krishna 💓🌸🌹