shaadi ??

Varun  pov

I was getting ready for college,then my mom came and said to me to get ready as soon as possible everyone is waiting for me at the dining table .

His outfitWhen we all settled at the dining table dada ji announced that we are going to his friend house to stay there for one night  we all have to go there because of dadaji order after breakfast I left for my college

His outfit
When we all settled at the dining table dada ji announced that we are going to his friend house to stay there for one night  we all have to go there because of dadaji order after breakfast I left for my college.
In college

My eyes are only searching for  Aditi but she didn't come to college maybe she is scared to face me .
I was sitting in the canteen but then the boy with whom I fight with come and said
" Tomorrow you safe her from me but now you can't stop me ". And start laughing like phycho.
Then he left from there .
The whole day went like that .

Aditi pov
I was talking to ayra and telling her what happened tomorrow and we talk for few hours after cutting the call I look up at the clock it was  showing 3:00 at night I did my routine then went to sleep 💤.

In morning
Aditi pov

I wake up and look at the time it was showing 12:00 in morning .
I ran to my washroom didi my routine change my cloth . I was about to wear jeans top but my mom says to me to wear kurta .

 I was about to wear jeans top but my mom says to me to wear kurta

I wear suit then did a little makeup and a loose braid.
Then I go to the kitchen where mom was present I says good morning to her which she just hummed she asked me " do you remember your dadu said you to make something for the guest ".
"Yeah mom how can I forget ". I said and start chopping vegetable.
I was making noodles, samosa and rasgulla. As it's Sunday so I don't have to go to college but I have dance class at 1:00 and it's already 12 :30  . After 15 mins the noodles and samosas are ready . Then I left for my dance class.
Varun pov 

I was sitting in my room but my mom came and said to me to go to market and get some fruit and sweets .
I was in the market with vivaan and his little sister, after buying  everything  we are going to drop vivaan sister  to her dance class .
we are standing in front of the dance studio and vivaan sister is requesting us to come with her without arguing we went inside my eyes got stuck on the person who was dancing on
Ami je tomar.
Obviously her dance was killing me ufff but when she turned around and I saw her face and  muttered " Aditi ".

No doubt she is looking gorgeous in her sea blue colour suit and her long braided hair ufff-- wait what I was thinking why I am thinking about her .
She came towards us and pick vivaan sister and said " Aaj vir late ".
Before she could say something vivaan say "hii Aditi tum dance teacher bhi ho "??
" Hii , haa mujhe dance krna bohot pasand hai". Aditi say
She look at me and say " hello ".this is the first time she is talking to me in sweet voice .
" Hii "
After that we left from there.
   In the evening
Author pov

There was too much rush in Sharma's mansion everyone were busy for welcoming their guest then a sound of door bell echo in the the hall .
Aditi went to open the door as she know that her sister has come .
When she open the door she was totally in shock seeing reyaan infront of her . Aditi sister went inside with her husband and child . Aditi look up to see reyaan looking at her while smirking . When he was entering the   house he said to Aditi "i am back baby ". Aditi look at him and he just ignore her and went inside .

Aditi pov
I hate himm .at first I used to like him as a friend but what he do on the date I was really shocked and after receiving the flowers and that note I was scared of him.
After a while I went inside and went upstairs to my room .
I lock myself as I need some peace but peace in Indian family is just impossible soon someone knock on the door I open and my sister enter the room and said " mujhse ek baar Milne Tak nhi aayi maharani ".
I look at her and say " why did you bring reyaan with you "? I ask her in a very serious tone .
"Kyu kya hogya accha toh hai ki woh aagya tera dost hai woh ".
""WOH MERA DOST NAHI HAII ""
I shout at her .
Ok ok but why are you behaving like that "? She asked me .
"Nothing, mood swings you know" 😑
"Ok then I should leave from here as dadu's friend is here "
" Wait I am also coming " I say
"Ok". She said .

Varun pov
When we enter their mansion I saw that boy who was  forcing Aditi i was confused and maybe same goes to him he also look confused .
After sometime I saw two girls coming toward us and it's none other than Aditi and her sister .
I look at her but this time she was looking so pale. After sometime everyone were gather at the dining table for dinner .
Everyone was eating peacefully then my mom says " arey waah kitne aache  noodles bnaye hai bhabhi aapne " to Aditi mom , then Aditi says " arey nahi aunty yeh noodles toh Maine bnaye hai aap meri tarif Karo mummy ki nhi ". While pouting she look too cute - wait what I am thinking .
Then dadu says "" dekho jaisa ki aap sab ko pata hai ki Aditi or Varun ki
Age shaadi ki hogyi toh hum ne ek faisla kiya hai  ki hum Varun or Aditi ki shaadi ek sath karange or haa Aditi or Varun tum dono mere ko khana khane ke baad lawn me milna " .

KYAA??  Aditi and I asked at same time .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~
Okay soo tell me do you like the chapter Orr aache aache comments karna .
Yrr pls suggest me some ideas about their chemistry .
Orr mujhe btao ki mai story hindi me likhu ki English.
1043 words haaye kash itna exams me likh diya hota .
Byeee 💋
Radhe Radhe💓🧿