ridiculous date

Aditi pov

It was evening and I was getting ready to meet reyan.

Her outfit.
I was 20 mins late but what can I do I slept after coming from the college.
When I was going towards the main door out of nowhere dadi came and ask me " kidhar Jaa rhi hai maharani " I turn towards her ead Said " I am going out with my friends before she could say something I run out of the house . I tell the the driver that drop me at the XYZ cafe .
Author pov
Aditi get out of the car and started searching for reyan then she saw him sitting at the corner sit she went to him and said hello , but he was too busy in checking her out but he came back to his sense when Aditi one more time says hello . He offer her to sit which she gladly accept he start complimating her and her outfit but then he became serious and said "Aditi I want to tell you something".
"Yeah say". Aditi say.
He says something which make Aditi too shock that she can't even feel herself .
He said " Aditi my love , I love you " .
Then he took out a small box from his pocket and ask her that can he make her wear the ring .
Aditi say" look I respect your feelings but I don't love you I never imagined you as my soulmate . I am sorry.
Then she get up but before she left reyan held her hand very tightly .
"Leave my hand reyan ". Aditi say .
" Aditi look I don't want to force you just say that you love me ". He says aggressively while twisting her hand .
Before she could say something A punch landed on reyaan face .

Varun pov
I was sitting in the cafe with vivaan.
We were talking but then vivaan say looking at someone .
"Bhai ye toh woh hai na joh hamesha tere sath ladti hai ". Vivaan say.
I look in the direction where vivaan was looking I saw Aditi trying to get her hand back from the grip of a boy .
I don't know who is he but I can't control myself and got up from my seat and punch him on the face .
Aditi took her hand back from his grip.
I look at the boy he got up from his seat and said don't come in my personal matter and try to punch me but I was fast enough to stop his hand .
I held Aditi's hand and took her out of the cafe and made her sit on the bench and to my suprise she hug me while crying.
I was shock and don't know how to react.
I try to calm her .
After some time she stop crying and said thankyou .
I ask her should I drop you at home ?
But she said that she has came with her driver .
Then she left from their .
When I turned to go back I saw vivaan with a mischievous smile on his face and he said to me ," ohh hoo ". I gave him glare to make him shut his mouth then I left for my house .

Next day

Aditi pov

I wake up and did my morning routine.
I was soo terrified because of tomorrow incident.
I was scared to face reyan because I always get negative vibes from him that why I didn't go to college today .
I was going downstairs then a gaurd came to me and handed me a bouquet of roses I ask him who sent it he said he don't know.
I took out the note from the bouquet and read it .after reading it I became more scared. It has written.

I know darling you don't love me but I have many more ways to make you mine, by the way you look good in blue .
Your lover
R.Y
Love you

Aditi pov
I was totally shock after seeing the note which almost give me heart attack.

I hide the bouquet in my room and goes towards the dinning area , every one settled down dadu cleared his throat gaining every one attention he says .
" Tomorrow my friend and his family are coming to stay for one day ".
Then mom says " but papaji kal toh yati bhi aa rhi hai damad ji ke sath".

"Koi baat nhi Bahu kya hogya ". Dadiji said .
"Par mere dost ne kaha hai ki usse Aditi bitiya ke hath ka khana khana hai ".
"Jii dadu yeh toh acchi baat hai agar unhone mere hath khana kha liya na toh hil jayenge". I say and everyone laugh 😂.
************************************

So what you all guys think who is coming ??

Who sent the bouquet??

What you think reyaan will stay quiet ??

Why dadaji friend is coming is there something special or not ??

Okay enough 😁
So do you all like the chapter pls comment down and share with your friend.
Love yaa 🌹🌸💓
Don't forget to vote .