30. Before Hosu City

Start from the beginning

"I understand what you're saying... instead of sending both of you off I should've let you stay and be a better uncle to him... besides, he's the only thing that I have left of Kenji...

"M.. mom....?"

Both of them slightly jumped !! Rekka quickly turned around to see that person's eyes were slightly opened..

"Oh Honey!!! Your finally awake you scared the shit out of me!!" She said as she tried to hold back her tears and she quickly got up to hug him, making sure she did not hurt him in the process...

"Hey!! He's awake in here!!" All might quickly said, as he reach the door to try to get a nurse or a doctor.

Rinji just like they're feeling exhausted and like his body weight a ton... his doctor, Dr. Toriyama made his way into the room behind All might.

"Hello Rinji you gave us all quite a scare... I'm your doctor, Dr. Toriyama."

"Hello..."

"If it's OK can I check on a few things since you're awake now?"

"Yeah.."

Rekka quickly got up to make sure she was not in the way and also pulled out her phone to get on the group chat telling everyone that he's awake.

Dr. Toriyama went and started, checking his heartbeat, and if he had good reactions to the light. " OK are you in any pain whatsoever?" he asked him as he was finishing up Checking him out...

Rinji took a moment... "Yeah well... honestly, it feels like my body is extremely heavy and I am feeling a lot of pressure around my chest, but that could just be the bandages... he said, as he slightly looked down..."

"Do you remember what happened? The reason why you're in here??" The doctor asked..

Rinji thought for a moment again... and suddenly everything started flashing through his mind again, making him go into a cold sweat... Rekka quickly, placed her hand over her sons hand to make sure that he was OK...

"Yeah I remember..."

__________________________________________

Tamami had finally made it back to her agency. She was exhausted because she did not get much sleep after she left the hospital. It was most likely because of her worrying about her cousin Rinji she quickly got dressed to hide her appearance, and became Jem once again... she made her way through the hallway and decided to go into the break room, hopefully to get a cup of coffee. Maybe that could help her energy...

When she entered the room she was greeted with the two internship girls that's been working under her... Momo Yaoyorozu and Itsuka Kendo.. Her walking in surprise both of them with excitement.. "Jem your back!" Both of them said.

She quickly threw on a brave face and smiled back at them.. "Yes, sorry about that. I hope everything went well since I was gone..."

"Yes we finished up the paperwork that you had us to be doing!" Momo replied.

"And we helped around here with preparing tools and equipment." Kendo added..

"Good jod you two!! I'm hoping you did some teamwork with that."

"Yes, ma'am!!" They both said simultaneously!

"That's good maybe after my cup of coffee we can work on teamed up moves."

She could see the citement in their eyes!! And before she could fix her own cup Momo made it for her and handed it to her..

"Thank you..." she said, as she took a big sip...