Chapter 25 - I'm going to get help Ludmila:

Start from the beginning

Felipe: Ludmila, babe have you made breakfast yet?

He walked downstairs and saw Violetta.

Ludmila: Yes it's in the kitchen for you.

Violetta: I can see you've moved on as well.

Ludmila: Oh yeah well I was upset when Federico told me and Felipe arrived and we had a great night then he asked me to be his girlfriend let's face it Vilu me and federico are over for good our story is over and we would never have worked I'm different he's like a good guy and I'm a bad girl we don't match. 

Violetta: I guess you're right.

She put the cup down and went home and saw Leon on the sofa reading the newspaper.

Leon: Well?

Violetta: *Takes her jacket and her bag* she and he have a boyfriend and girlfriend They are over forever.

Leon: Well that's good they did it by themselves and you didn't have to get involved.

Violetta: No maybe your right.

Leon: so why do you look so down baby?

Violetta: No I'm not down, I just didn't expect them to be over each other that quick.

Leon: Baby they will be happy without each other you'll see.

Violetta walked to him and Leon put newspaper on the sofa and Vilu went in between his legs to cuddle him.

Leon: Wow that's nice cuddle I haven't had a cuddle like that since our honeymoon.

Violetta: Maybe after our baby is born maybe we should go on vacation together amd get away from the stress.

Leon: Sure baby any idea where you want to go?

Violetta: somewhere warm and relaxing.

Leon: Okay, but we can't go yet we have to wait for this little one to come into the world first *Rubs her tummy*

Violetta: I have a scan on Tuesday do you think you can make it?

Leon: Well I have a meeting in the morning when is it?

Violetta: in the afternoon.

Leon: I'll make myself free then.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Mm?

Violetta: Because we have a day off today can we have a bath and relax together?

Leon: But it's 1:00 pm.

Violetta: I know so I can lick you down.

Leon: Maybe later baby, I'll tell you what why don't we have a nice evening meal here and then we can have a bath and come down in our pyjamas and watch romantic films while cuddling up to each What do you think about that?

Violetta: Yes Leon I would love that.

After a while ~

Violetta was asleep on the sofa and Leon went into the Kitchen to start dinner while he was waiting for it to cook Vilu woke up and saw him laying the table, the table had purple violets and candles on either side of it 

Leon: Oh you're awake?

Violetta: Yeah what's all this?

Leon: Well I thought I would treat my wife.

Violetta: Aww that's sweet.

Leon: Well I am a sweet guy.

Violetta: I thought you were a player.