Chapter 06 - Night of the Uchiha Massacre.

Start from the beginning

"Do you like the ramen, son?" Kushina asked and Naruto nodded.

Naruto and his family had finished and left to return home, in the blink of an eye the days passed and Naruto kept the same routine.

Naruto decided to go further this time, he tried to reach a city far from the village, he quickly arrived in a small town and landed in an alley to not attract attention, going down the main road, he found what he was looking for.

"Excuse me." Naruto called out to a blacksmith working in a forge.

"What do you want, kid, you dress too well to stop someone looking to learn my profession." He looked suspiciously at Naruto, who even without chakra, is the son of the Hokage and is rich, so clothes were never a problem.

Naruto, knowing the blacksmith would have a quota of children asking to learn his profession, understood the man's behavior. "I want a sword, could you make one specifically for me?" Naruto asked.

"Hm... do you have the money for this?" He said, looking at Naruto.

"Yes, money is not a problem, as long as you make this sword." Naruto handed him a paper, it had a sword like he saw in that world, most ninja swords were short and even at a right angle, so he chose to try to replicate a sword from his memories.

"Hm... it's quite different from what I usually make, I can try to make it. But I want money upfront, at least half." He demanded, and Naruto agreed.

"Here." After negotiating the price, Naruto was surprised that he didn't try to cheat him and gave his money easily.

After returning to his home, Naruto noticed that Itachi appeared in the field today, he noticed the older boy more and more absent, and the last time he came was 2 months ago.

"Itachi?" Naruto landed on the ground, Itachi looked up at him surprised, but Naruto could see something wrong in his eyes.

"Naruto..." Itachi murmured.

"Something wrong?" Naruto looked at him suspiciously.

Itachi was silent for a few seconds. "It's nothing you can help me with, Naruto." He said and continued. "But tell me Naruto, if you had the choice to eliminate a group of people to save a larger number, would you do it?"

Itachi asked and Naruto was initially confused but could understand his words. "If you're going to save a larger group of people, you would do it, but not everything comes down to that, for example, eliminating innocent people for an idea that will save others, is wrong, the massacre of people who have done nothing wrong is never the answer to anything." Naruto spoke, remembering memories from Ohara in another life.

"I see..." Naruto's words seemed to have some impact on Itachi, even though Naruto didn't know what it was about, but with the growth of his observation haki, he could feel some things and knew that Itachi seemed a serious case in a whirlwind of emotions.

"Naruto, I'm going back, this might be the last time we see each other, know that you are much more than anyone in the village could say, not even the Hokage knows the potential in you, I hope you achieve everything you aim for, because with your powers, you will be able, goodbye Naruto." As soon as Itachi finished his little speech, he jumped into the air and disappeared among the trees of the forest with Naruto sensing him moving away with his haki.

"Itachi..." Naruto was confused, about that being the last time they would see each other. Naruto sighed and continued training thinking about Itachi's words, days passed and he went to pick up the sword in that city again, which was ready. Naruto stored the blade in his room and took it to train his fencing in the next two weeks.

"Sister, pass me the salt!" Sora spoke to Naruto, Naruto was at his house and his family was dining again with him fulfilling his sister's request.

While they were dining, Naruto felt something strange that night and looked at his parents and sister, they all seemed fine, this feeling wasn't from them. It was a feeling that Naruto remembered in the memories of that vice-admiral when the call buster attacked Ohara.

'Something will happen tonight...' Naruto thought and his mother noticed his strange behavior. "Naruto, are you okay?" She asked with a tone of concern.

"I'm feeling a little sick, may I go to my room?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, son, if you're not feeling well... you can go." Kushina spoke and Minato nodded. Naruto got up and went to his room.

He looked at the moon, he knew that something terrible would happen in the village that night, impulsively, he went to his wardrobe and took out a box from there, where his sword was, a high-grade katana replica.

He picked it up and tied it around his waist, although it was much larger for his body, he had a strength beyond an adult, even among ninjas.

He first put on a cloth around his face to cover it, he didn't have a mask, so this was his only option, and he opened the window after making sure his family wasn't suspecting him and nothing from their behavior, and jumped into the air in blind spots of the ambu hidden around the house.

He rose into the air until he reached a very high point of the village in the middle of it, he looked at all corners trying to discover where this feeling came from and from the whole village, he noticed that the Uchiha clan seemed the darkest part of the village and could feel people dying in that place at this exact moment, Naruto's eyes widened and he jumped in that direction, remembering the conversation he had with Itachi a few weeks ago.

"Is it really you Itachi?!" Naruto couldn't help but ask as he used geppo in that direction.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 10 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 5 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆