His blonde hair, his periwinkle eyes, and his downright boldness to hate on your class 1-A. But Y/N didn't care, the way his snarky laugh always caught her attention and send butterflies to her stomach. He may seem like a bastard in most people's eyes, but to Y/N... he was perfect.

"Y/N? Earth to Y/N" Mina poked at Y/N's face once again trying to divert her attention at the blonde boy eating lunch with his friends. "Y/N!" She finally slapped her face, the girl looked up once she felt the slap hit her cheek and responded "Y-yeah?" not even fazed by the slap.

"You're doing it again" Ochako said, Y/N looked down at the table and noticed that she was drooling, she turned bright red, grabbing a napkin and wiping the drool off, while her friends laughed.

"You've been like this since our first day here! When are you finally going to have the balls to talk to him?" Mina groaned, Y/N frowned at Mina's words "How am I supposed to even talk to someone who doesn't even know me! I'd just come off weird..."

Y/N drifted off at the many weird occasions when Monoma passed by her, and she'd freeze like she was behind a wall but little did she know the wall was invisible. She'd gain weird looks from her peers but Monoma never batted an eye. How his rude demeanor always made his smile look beautiful when degrading her class.

"Y/N!" Mina yelled again now hovering above the girl, Y/N sighed and pushed her lunch aside "Are you sure your not going to eat, Y/N?" Izuku asked, as his classmate was now visibly upset.

She looked at Izuku and nodded "Why eat, when the love of my life is over there eating steak... and wine? That's besides the point! You guys just don't get it." Mina scoffed "He wears a literal suit as his hero costume! I'm surprised he even got into this school with such a personality! Y/N as my bestie you have to understand I want the best for you, and that boy is as clear as glass!"

Y/N defended her case "Look at Bakugou! No way he got into this school with being a nice, sweet, and caring person! I once saw him yell at a kid!"

Somehow Bakugou heard this from his table and yelled back "WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA!" Todoroki was peacefully eating his lunch and spoke out "Bakugou and Monoma are similar to each other. Both loud blondes who react to anything inferior to them. Maybe you're just invested into blondes with strategic superiority personality complexes Y/N"

Y/N rolled her eyes "I never said I was interested in Bakugou, he barely compares to Monoma Neito." hearts appeared around Y/N's face as she looked at him laughing at a joke he probably made about her class.

"ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT ME EXTRA!" Bakugou screamed back louder. Nobody replied back and instead ignored him making Bakugou grumble "I'll kill those extras." making his table laugh except Kirishima who tried to lower the situation before Bakugou blew up the lunch room.

Mina side-eyed Y/N and squinted at Monoma to see what Y/N saw. She didn't see anything, but the embodiment of evil.

Iida waved his arms at Mina and joined the conversation "Why not just let Y/N love who she loves? I don't think we have the permission to walk into her love life" Y/N smirked eyeing Mina "He's right you don't have permission. Now let me watch Monoma from this table until the bell rings."

Mina went back to her lunch, but not without giving some advice "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐘/𝐍 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦?"

"𝐌𝐞."