Y/n: Are you sure?

Evan: Yeah, I can't be more sure.

Y/n: Do you know why she did that?

Evan: No, it's not written.

Y/n: Okay, thank you.

Evan: I'll try my best so all this can calm down, okay?

Y/n: Okay...

Evan: By the way, congrats for the trophy, tonight. You played really well.

Y/n: See you, Evan.

Evan: Bye, Y/n...

You end the phone and Leah comes sitting next to you. You're not mad at her, you simply don't understand why she did that. Was her talk with Jonas a few weeks ago about that? Probably. Leah falls asleep in your arms during the way back to London. You keep looking at her, not understand why she wants you to leave Arsenal. Hours later, you're back in London, the bus drops the team in London Colney, so everyone can get back in their car and get back home. You drive back home. Leah is too tired to have this conversation tonight. You both go to bed. The next morning, you wake up before Leah, you get up and head downstairs to prepare the breakfast. A little while later, Leah wakes up and joins you. You give you a kiss before starting eating her breakfast.

Y/n: Can I ask you?

Leah: Of course...

Y/n: What is that?

You show the press article about your transfer on your phone to Leah. She's surprised that you know about it. Leah drops her fork, worried by what you're think.

Leah: How do you know?

Y/n: We don't care about that. Can you just tell me why you did that without telling me?

Leah: The last two years have been hard for you and hard on us... A year ago, you could have this opportunity to have an open door and leave for Barcelona, but I played the selfish one and I forced you to stay sacrificing your career in a way. I won't do it twice...

Y/n: So you want me to leave?

Leah: No, babe, I don't want you to leave, of course not. I want you to live your dream... And Arsenal isn't the place to be anymore...

Y/n: Babe...

Leah lets some tears showing up, knowing what it means.

Leah: I wanted to wait a little longer before talking to you about it, but Jonas informed me about a few offers, days ago.

Y/n: Are they just for me?

Leah: Yes... but it's okay. It's gonna be okay.

Y/n: No, I won't leave if it means that I won't be able to see you every day.

Leah: We'll figure it out...

Y/n: And what about the twins?

Leah: We'll figure it out... We went through hell, we'll go through that too.

Y/n: Babe...

Leah: Please, just give a look at the offers. There's great ones.

Y/n: You sure you want to do this?

Leah: I know that our family is the most precious thing you have, but don't you think you have sacrifice enough time for us? It's our turn to do it for you.... It's just a matter of time. And as soon as possible, I'll join you wherever you are with the kids.

You can't help yourself but to let some tears running down your face. You rush into Leah's arms. She's holding you tightly. There's a part of you that doesn't want to leave because you experienced so many powerful things at Arsenal but the other part of you knows that there needs to be an end for a better beginning elsewhere. You keep eating your breakfast with Leah. It's a day off so you don't have training and don't have to go to the Arsenal Training Center. You try to avoid the subject every day, but you can't help it. You're too curious. You wait for Leah to take a nap to look at the offers made for you: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, AS Roma, PSG...