Part 29

The next morning, Leah is on her way to pick you up, to go at Saint Georges' Park. You have all your stuff next to the front door. Your dad can't stop looking at you, so proud of you and who you're becoming every day. You notice and smile at it.

Y/n: What?

David: I'm proud of you, sweetheart. Look where you are, how far you've come.

Y/n: I get that from you.

David: No, you're way more talented then I was. Wearing the England shirt is a big thing, but you'll get through it. Your dream is on, now.

Y/n: I'll make you proud.

David: You're already doing it every day.

Suddenly, you can both hear a car parking in front of the house. A few minutes later, Leah rings at the front door. You open it. You kiss Leah.

Leah: Hi, David, how are you?

David: Good, thank you, and you?

Leah: I'm okay. Ready?

Y/n: ...yeah.

Leah: Don't be nervous, it'll be fine, okay?

Y/n: I can't help myself.

Leah: Let's go then.

Leah, helped by David are putting your stuff into Leah's car while you're saying goodbye to your family. Then, you're saying goodbye to your dad.

David: Remember, play with the beat of heart instead of...

Y/n: ...the thoughts in my head. I know, dad. I love you.

David: Love you more, sweetheart. Enjoy the England Camp.

Y/n: Promise. Bye.

Leah: Bye everyone.

Brooklyn: Bye Leah.

You get into Leah's car. She drives till SGP. A few girls are already there. You arrive at the same time then Ellie Roebuck, Esme Morgan, Chloe Kelly and Lauren Hemp.

Ellie: Hey you guys.

Leah: Hey, what's up?

Lauren Hemp: Happy to see you again, Y/n.

Esme: Yeah, reminding us the youth selections.

Chloe: Come on, guys, let's go inside.

You all take your stuff and get inside of SGP. Sarina is here to welcome everyone. You cross her gaze and you give her a smile full of gratitude. Leah goes to give her a hug as a hello. In the back, you cross another gaze, Beth's. She comes straight towards you, so happy to have you here.

Beth: Hey girl.

You hug her immediately.

Beth: So? I saw that you and Leah...

Y/n: Yes, we spend the week-end together.

Beth: Then it's official now?

Y/n: Yeah, we are officially back together.

You look at Leah, you give a smile that she gives you back. You say "Hi" to everyone, a few more players are still not here. You check the rooms board. You're in the same room as Leah. You're quite confused. Leah is just behind you and whispers to your ear.

Leah: I asked Sarina. Told you, 24/7 with me.

Leah smirks and a smile appears on your face of how cheeky Leah can be. You get to your room and start unpacking your stuff. Leah starts teasing you, you smile, laugh. Suddenly, someone knock at the door. Leah goes to open. It's obviously, Georgia, Keira and Lucy, the little foreign country squad. They all hug each other.