Part 44

Few days later, Leah had to go back in training, you're still sidelined for a few days. You decide to surprise everyone by bringing the twins to the Arsenal Training Center with you, to surprise Leah too. You're going through the hallways with the boys in their stroller. Jack is asleep, Lucas is awake but really calm. You get to the training pitch and wait on the side that it's over. Minutes later, the training session ends, the girls start noticing you.

Steph: Y/n!

Y/n: Quiet, girls, please. They are calm, right now.

All the girls rush over you three. Seeing them, Lucas is smiling and really happy, while Jack is still asleep. Leah comes over to you, hugs you and then kisses you, before looking at the boys.

Beth: Look at my godson, he's sleeping like an angel.

Viv: You really have the cutest babies on Earth.

Y/n: Thanks, Viv.

Leah comes towards the stroller and takes Lucas out of it, taking him in her arms. Lucas is really smiley, a happy baby.

Leah: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I thought why not surprising mamma at work. And I knew all the girls would so happy to see the boys.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you more.

Leah: How was your day?

Y/n: Crazy. I knew that one child would be quite sporty, but two, it's a constant race.

Leah: Which one?

Y/n: The one you're holding. Lucas Royal Caspian Williamson. I love my son, but... he's the annoying one.

Leah: He's only 2 weeks old, how can he be so terrifying?

Y/n: Jack is a lovely baby. But every time he's asleep, Lucas' waking him up. I love my sons, but I'm exhausted.

Leah: I get it, I'll take of the little monsters.

Leah laughs a little bit, then hugs and kisses your forehead. Beth pushes the stroller, taking care of her godson, Jack. Leah, still holding Lucas in her arms, heads inside the Training Center with you by her side. You get inside the common room, and go sit straight on the couches. For one minute, you breathe without having to watch over the twins.

Katie: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah, it's just... a lot with the twins.

Viv: You'll get used to it.

Y/n: Probably. Right now, I'm just enjoying Leah and Beth watching over them.

Katie: Two little demons, uh?

Y/n: Jake is an angel, Lucas is the little demon. I hope it won't last.

Katie: Hope for you.

Viv: By the way, did you have a talk with Arsenal?

Y/n: About what?

Viv: Your future. Will you extend your contract here?

Y/n: We'll see. Probably.

Like a coincidence, Jonas comes in the common room, at this exact moment.

Jonas: Y/n, it's really good to see you here. How are the boys?

Y/n: Really good. Thanks.

Jonas: Do you mind coming in my office for a talk?

Y/n: No, of course.

You make hand sign to Leah to inform her, then you follow Jonas until his office. You both get in and sit. Jonas is really happy to see you back in here, happy about the twins, but also seems to be concerned about something.