Part 19

During the next few days, Leah has make sure everything was ready the special day. You started rehab with Arsenal, and made already a lot of progress. Let's skip to the final. England won the two previous match against Denmark (3-1; goals from Ella Toone, Beth Mead and Lauren Hemp) and Australia (2-0; goals from Rachel Daly and Millie Bright). England plays the final against Spain. Leah wakes up and post this in her Instagram Story.

After breakfast, Leah heads to Sarina's office. She knocks at the door.

Sarina: Come in.

Leah: Hello Sarina, sorry to bother you...

Sarina: ...it's okay Leah, what can I do for you?

Leah: I was wondering if you could call the girls for a meeting?

Sarina: A meeting about what?

Leah: Actually, I have a news for everyone. I have planned to ask my girlfriend, Y/n Beckham, to marry me.

Sarina: Whoa, Leah, this is fantastic, congratulations!

Leah: Thank you, I want to tell the girls about it cause I would love them to take part of the plan.

Sarina: What a lovely news to start the day. So your proposal is tonight?

Leah: Yeah, everything is quite planned. Here is the missing part: telling the girls.

Sarina: Do you want to it now?

Leah: If that doesn't bother you.

Sarina: No, not at all, it'll be done in 5 minutes. See you in the meeting room, Leah.

It was right, in 5 minutes, Sarina asks for a urgent meeting. All the girls are quite worried and confused about what's going on. Leah is standing outside of the room waiting for everyone to come in. Once, everyone's there, Leah and Sarina come it and stand in front of everybody.

Sarina: Sorry, girls, for the speed time, but Leah came to my office earlier with a request of doing a meeting with all of you. Leah...

Leah: Yeah, thank Sarina, I asked for this meeting cause I have a news that I want to share with all of you. Actually, some of you already know about it, but I want to make it general and official.

Rachel: You're not leaving, right?

Leah: I'm not, Rach, tonight we play the final against Spain at Wembley stadium, and whatever the result, I will propose to my girlfriend, after the match.

Ella: You're kidding us?

Leah: No, and I want all of you to take part of it. The whole Arsenal Squad will be there, her family will be there, her friends from Barcelona through Spain will be there. So you guys could take part of it, if you want to.

Hannah: Just need to tell us what to do.

Mary: Need to create a choreo, I'm your girl.

Chloe: No way we are gonna dance.

Alex: Don't worry Mary, if we need you for a TikTok, we will ring at your door.

Mary: You don't appreciate my talent.

Millie: I'm with you, don't worry.

Rachel: TikTok team

Leah explains her plans and how the girls can take part of it. The girls are on their way to leave the meeting room, but Leah catches two of the girls.

Leah: Jordan, Niamh, can I talk to you both?

Niamh: What's up?

Leah: I know it's quite awkward the situation, Niamh you're Y/n's ex-girlfriend, and Jordan you're mine. I would totally understand if you wouldn't like to take part of the proposal.