Cale listed Dusik's crimes one by one. 

"Now that he has crossed the lines, he will have to be strictly punished to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

"But Cale we can't lay our hands on Baekdu's representative"

Seongik tried to stop Cale incase Baekdu tried to retaliate. Kayden also frowned. It's true that they can't casually lay their hands on Dusik.

"So that means they can lay hands on our students?"

"I know what you are trying to say Cale, but this lead to fighting among other groups. We can't afford to cause any ruckus and attract anyone's attention outside the country."

The academy is still new and no one outside of Korean awakeners knows of it. If there is any trouble now then that will surely catch the attention of awakeners outside Korea leading to them knowing about the academy. It won't be safe for this country's awakeners. 

And having internal feud at that time will make the situation even worse. 

"No, you're wrong. It's you that cannot afford to offend Baekdu. But I very well can. Besides, it's just in this room. As long as anyone don't tattle this outside, no one will know what happened. As you're all staff of this academy, you won't divulge it's secrets, right?"

The staff nodded in fear.

'But if they get to know, then oh well'

Cale thought about the amount of work he'll have to do if he gets found out.

"We can just do fine without one organization in Korea"

Cale mumbled but everyone heard it. 

"If that's what you wish for then I can do it Cale-nim"

Eager to please his liege Choi han hurriedly offered to do it.

Hearing this they all shivered in terror.

'Who the hell talks about destroying a powerful organization like they are simply throwing away old clothes.'

Kayden was also a bit baffled. He had also made some organization unable to work properly but never had he ever wiped out an entire organization so casually. 

All the people once again made sure to not provoke Cale at all costs. They can provoke all the organizations but not the red haired buddha in front of them.

"Anyways, I'll be the one handling Baekdu if they made any fuss late. Now onto the punishment of this ugly guy."

Cale nonchalantly said as if he wasn't thinking of wiping a whole organization. 

"He had attacked our student we should punish him accordingly. But since none of the academy staff had a spine of their own and Kayden was the one to save him. Moreover, the said student being his disciple, the one who should punish him should be Kayden Break himself."

Cale announced his verdict and no one dared to oppose him, curtesy to his guardian knight's cold eyes. Seeing no one opposing him Cale turned to Kayden.

"Please punish him as you see fit, just make sure you don't kill him"

His words once again made the staff shiver in anger. Dusik looked like he wanted to retort but he doesn't dare to. Especially under Choi han and Kayden's vicious eyes.

"The matter is solved. I request everyone to resume their schedule and do your work properly. As for all the damaged, I'll be contacting Baekdu regarding this doon. You all are dismissed."

For the next two days Dusik experienced living hell. Cale made sure to ask Kayden to torture Dusik as a revenge for Sucheon's abuse as well. 

Sucheon and other Baekdu members in the academy did not know what happened. They all waited for Dusik to show up. 

On Monday, Cale finally let Dusik go. He healed all his injures when he was unconscious so that there will be no evidence against him. Dusik who woke up afterwards couldn't comprehend if the two days were dream or reality. But he was formulating plans of revenge against Jiwoo and Cale.

However, he wasn't able to put any of his plans into action since he never got the chance to get back safely.

Due to some 'unknown' causes, their ship sank and all the people died. 

Kayden made a show of going back and leaving Jiwoo here in front of Seongik. Poor Jiwoo who doesn't know of his master's acting was deceived and was crying all the time only to find out a fat cat laying on his bedroom.

Cale just had a deadpanned face the whole time Kayden was doing his little drama while Choi han had his bright smile up. But when he saw Kayden's cat form in Jiwoo's dorm that smile turned cold giving shivers to Cale.

And just like that, the time in the academy ended. The students and teachers all said their goodbyes and went back home.