44': Yellow card for the OL: Wendie Renard

45+1': Goal for Arsenal from Beth Mead

Half-Time: 3-1 for Arsenal

67': Goal for Arsenal from Y/n Beckham

69': Goal for Arsenal from Beth Mead; decisive pass Alessia Russo

77': Substitution for Arsenal: Frida Maanum replaces Kim Little

80': Substitution for OL: Dzsenifer Marozsan replaces Danielle Van De Donk

80': Substitution for OL: Melchie Dumornay replaces Perle Morroni

80': Substitution for Arsenal: Cloe Lacasse replaces Beth Mead

80': Substitution for Arsenal: Stina Blackstenius replaces Alessia Russo

90+3': Yellow card for Arsenal: Y/n Beckham

End of the match: 5-1 for Arsenal

It's a big win for the club in front of a full stadium. It's a big win for the Arsenal's Champions League journey, reaching the first place in the ranking of the group stage. A double for you tonight. After the final whistle, you go high-fives the opponent team. You cross Leah's path, she just opens her arms, straight away. You rush in it. She holds you tightly, spinning you around.

Leah: So proud of you...

Y/n: I haven't done anything...

Leah: You score two beautiful goals.

Y/n: I just did my job, babe...

Leah: I love seeing you play like that...

Y/n: Like what?

Leah: Free and happy...

You just smile to her as Leah spins you around one more time. She kisses your cheek and you keep congratulating the opponent team. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder, you turn around and see Jonas.

Jonas: Really proud of your performance tonight, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you...

Jonas: I know it has been hard the last months for you, but I'm happy you're overcoming this a little more every day.

Y/n: Me too...

Leah: Jonas do you think I could talk to you tomorrow morning?

Jonas: Of course Leah, my door is always open to any of you.

Leah: Thanks...

You look at Leah a little confused about that talk, then she gives you back a look saying "don't worry, it's nothing important". You drop that down and keep walking around the pitch with the team to thank the fans for coming tonight. Later, you're back in the house. Jill has taking care of the twins.

Jill: Hey, you guys... Congrats for the win...

Leah: Thanks...

Y/n: Everything went well with the twins?

Jill: They have played, took their bath, ate all their meal... Jack had a little more trouble falling asleep, but everything went well...

Y/n: Alright, thanks Jill...

Jill: Since you want me in Manchester, I called Gareth Taylor.

Y/n: What did he say?

Jill: He excused me for the missed training sessions. I have to be back tomorrow.

Leah: Are you staying tonight?

Jill: Yeah, but I'll have to leave very early tomorrow morning.

You're out of words. You just look at Jill. She can see that you're sad, she pulls you into a hug.